Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Hopefully we get a bit more info on Zoro/Lucci or Kizaru and the VAs that can help us predict the next few chapters. Even the Robot is still a wildcard here.
Zoro, Lucci, Blackbeard, Ancient Robot, etc...

But most of this thread was about picking on Sanji for some reason :kaidowhat:

Last edited:
Zoro, Lucci, Blackbeard, Ancient Robot, etc...

But for some reason most of this thread was about picking on Sanji for some reason :kaidowhat:
Definition of Rent free lmao

And I agree the ancient robot will need to come into play soon, maybe now that kumas here he’ll bamf Stella and Bonney and the others to the ancient robot

Hopefully we get a bit more info on Zoro/Lucci or Kizaru and the VAs that can help us predict the next few chapters. Even the Robot is still a wildcard here.
That Zoro and lucci fight going get stall some more for kuma and bonney action i can just see it lol .
That fight has been going on so long and Oda will end in page or 2 if we lucky .
Kizaru and luffy still most likely down also it time for sub characters to show off for a while.

Yep, while i enjoyed the FB, we passed the threshold of FB consequences a while ago (why Kuma agreed to lose his mind), so Im actually excited for a summary this week because its unlikely its focused on Bonney vs Saturn for 17 pages.

My current assumption is thats towards the end of the chapter and the first section of it will be other Strawhat scenes and maybe some marine reactions first. That or there will be a scene shift from Bonney before coming back at the end for Kuma

Yep, while i enjoyed the FB, we passed the threshold of FB consequences a while ago (why Kuma agreed to lose his mind), so Im actually excited for a summary this week because its unlikely its focused on Bonney vs Saturn for 17 pages.

My current assumption is thats towards the end of the chapter and the first section of it will be other Strawhat scenes and maybe some marine reactions first. That or there will be a scene shift from Bonney before coming back at the end for Kuma
It may be a lore Chapter about sapphire scale now that we have a reason to care about that disease

That Zoro and lucci fight going get stall some more for kuma and bonney action i can just see it lol .
That fight has been going on so long and Oda will end in page or 2 if we lucky .
Kizaru and luffy still most likely down also it time for sub characters to show off for a while.
Imo, they were put down to initiate the FB scene and yes, give the VAs some focus for the crew (fodder or not) before they both get back up.

Yes, atm Saturn is a huge wildcard since we arent sure yet how he'll be dealt with directly. People can scream up and down about a vs. fight with Luffy but until Kizaru is confirmed to be down permanently (he was talking in 1095), a turncoat ally, or a fight for someone else (Zoro is busy with Lucci in the dome), then we cannot discount that threat yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.