Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on Kizaru's facial expressions here, I'm expecting him to turn on Saturn in a couple of chapters
Would be a nice way to bring his storyline in Egghead full circle
I expect the same Kizaru now will witness his friend getting crushed by saturn and I think he will F him up with luffy .

LOL THIS NGGA STILL GASSED FROM WHITE STAR GUN WHAT THE HELL BOY YOU ASS THIS SOME SANJI TYPE SHIT
@Kerkovian @Pringles 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
IT'S SO FUCKING OVER, IT'S SO EMBARRASSING

if I was a latrine, I'd delete my account immediately

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi what happened to lil bro??? Why is he still seeing stars???

@Sir Yasheen the OP professional??? Why is Saturn up and not your idol??? What happened to Luffy vs Kizaru round 2???

From that translation it seems like her dad is someone else

Speaking of which, if Ginny was the 8th wife, couldn’t this possibly be charlos? Like didn’t he have 8 or 9 wives? Still, I don’t think charlos would be capable of enslaving Ginny… if you know what I mean.
Charlos has 13 wives.

And it doesn't need to be Charlos, especislly since he was 11 at the time.

From that translation it seems like her dad is someone else

Speaking of which, if Ginny was the 8th wife, couldn’t this possibly be charlos? Like didn’t he have 8 or 9 wives? Still, I don’t think charlos would be capable of enslaving Ginny… if you know what I mean.
Could be or Charlos’s dad .

Don’t think Oda will show Bonney’s real dad . I am still on Garling who probably raped Ginny as act of revenge due to God Valley incident .

He took upon the mission out of fear of Saturn and failed. So L for him both ways
eu not realy it was because he is a navy and tis his job to follow the WG but he having ahard time right now doing it because he love those guys .
Kizaru might realy well attack saturn and yoou are going to say that he is scared of saturn after that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.