Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s even funnier is that there isn’t a character that would serve as a good example lol. I just blurted out Kid because I expected more from Kid himself but Dragon is a ghost to Kid’s lackluster resume.
The closest you can say is maybe Mihawk

but even Mihawk has done things. He showed insane swordsmanship in marineford despite barely trying. Now he formed cross guild with buggy and crocodile.

Oda couldn’t get me to read it even if it was lol, not after the disaster in Wano. From the little I’ve seen of it, it reminds me of Punk Hazard with Bonney taking Law’s place. Probably not an accurate assessment but it does have similar themes from the outside looking in.
LOL why you are still here? I also dropped One PIece in Wano, but I'm back, and I'm not playing clown role like you with this all shit lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He seems to be the only relavent character able to move right now. With his speed he might be able to do it fast enough for no one to notice

Unless usopp shot the food down to luffy dumb fast while going unsensed. I can’t think of anyone else that can do it tho
Atlas looks at Luffy and she was the one to show off the food machine earlier in the arc, so tbh I thought it was her

Status
Not open for further replies.