Current Events Kizaru gave Luffy food.

I don't know how anyone could pretend that Kizaru was fine after it because he literally confessed he couldn't move and even as Bonney and Kuma are jumping Saturn he's still not trying to revolt even though he has a clear opening for it.
Even arguing there were no marks on his head or anything.. So what?
The punch went inside his head and stretched it out, and although it definitely hurt and launched him away and made him bleed it still doesn't make sense for us to see a bunch of marks on his head since the punch hit the side of his skull and rubberized it.
Furthermore Kaidou literally took a DIRECT PUNCH TO THE FACE and only had some marks on it afterwards, despite it knocking him down and making him bleed a bit.

It's clear that even though G5 has some real heavy AP, it's not really supposed to be one of those forms where every attack leaves a profound impact, given it's nature to turn things into rubber as soon as it hits them.
So it makes no sense to try and argue that Kizaru is unharmed just because he has no marks on his face. Not to mention the same was true with Kaidou and Big Mom after they took the final hits and they were still blatantly hurt bad by them.
It just doesn't make sense to try and use that as an argument.

It can be anyone at this point

Kizaru looks highly likely if he believes in Nika as well .
No it can’t be just anyone. That’s a lot of food that just appeared right in the middle of a war zone without anyone noticing

also there’s the fact that very few people even know that Luffy wants the food in the first place… like Luffy was whining about wanting food, but who else apart from the people in the area itself would have heard him say that?

No dude, I presented you with 2 options:

- If Kizaru can move and feed Luffy, he is absolutely faking not getting up because he LITERALLY got up feed Luffy at light speed.

- If Kizaru is hurt and cannot move because he's recovering, then he could not have helped Luffy.

These are very basic, rudimentary things ro get logically. I didnt say anything concrete or specific to meet headcanon. You keep projecting nonsense on me.

Your "Kizaru used the last of his strength to feed Luffy" is the opposite and is, in fact headcanon because you use it to try and argue your point illogically with no foundation of an argument.

So yes, either Kizaru is helping Luffy and faking it, or he's hurt and not helping Luffy. Nothing I said here is agenda. Pull your head out of your ass.
For them, “agenda” is anything that doesn’t disparage Kizaru.
Saying that Kizaru would get up was apparently agenda, though it was painfully obvious.

I’m sure if you said several weeks ago that Luffy would need a bunch of food to recover after fighting Kizaru, they’d have called it agenda too.

Somehow, what they consider “agenda” always turns out to be reality in the manga itself while their delusions don’t work out…yet they never learn…

Here's the thing. It's not confirmed Kizaru gave Luffy the food.

It's not brick wall. You are arguing based off your theories.
Bro...can you read? My first reponse to you in this thread, which was an assumption YOU made:

Except, IF HE DID give Luffy food then he absolutely is faking being down since he'd have to move at light speed while no one was looking to help him.

YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO, either Kizaru is a turncoat and was faking being knocked down to not fight and help Luffy, or he really did get hit and is recovering (and thus didnt help Luffy).

For them, “agenda” is anything that doesn’t disparage Kizaru.
Saying that Kizaru would get up was apparently agenda, though it was painfully obvious.

I’m sure if you said several weeks ago that Luffy would need a bunch of food to recover after fighting Kizaru, they’d have called it agenda too.

Somehow, what they consider “agenda” always turns out to be reality in the manga itself while their delusions don’t work out…yet they never learn…
Like Kizaru being the main fight of arc?
Post automatically merged:

Which is fucking hilarious considering I literally stan Shanks.

You guys are unbelievably blinded by this shit lmao
Nice excuse to hide Akainu wank nowadays

Bro...can you read? My first reponse to you in this thread, which was an assumption YOU made:
Sure but you are arguing as if it's factual. And given how you think Luffy didn't hurt Kizaru at all, or barely did, I don't see why I should respond to you.

Really it's telling the only people who seem to defend you are always the toxic admiral fans.

No it can’t be just anyone. That’s a lot of food that just appeared right in the middle of a war zone without anyone noticing

also there’s the fact that very few people even know that Luffy wants the food in the first place… like Luffy was whining about wanting food, but who else apart from the people in the area itself would have heard him say that?
Sure this means Kizaru is pissed with Saturn after seeing Bonney about to be killed by Saturn .
It will be interesting what’s the cost for betrayal will Kizaru stay in marine or leave ?