ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Because luffy didn’t need to eat multiple ladders to the face against Kaido or keep up with light speed…

It’s not a time limit it’s that the accumulated exhaustion and damage took Luffy out of Gear 5
the Kaido attacks he ate is far more than the attacks he took Kizaru attacks...not to mention against Kaido it was the "first usage" of G5....again, the exhaustion and damage Luffy accumulated is FAR GREATER when he fought Kaido...

Kizaru deserves the oscar. The man tricked yonkosisters for months when he was fresh all along and was setting Luffy up to beat Saturn.

Looks like Kizaru wasn't serious fighting Luffy after all :kobeha:
Yeah so Saturn is also tricked? Admiral fans are so dumb man I don't think anyone has a lower IQ than you lots.
Wasnt fighting seriously, playing around, didn't get one shot, what more do you cope?
You are just making fun of yourself with all these delusions. Kizaru was one shot, Luffy also didn't try, if he tried he'd destroy the island with Bajrang Gun.

B

Borasey79

Does that work with the robot unless it was human prior like kuma ?
We don't know how the AK made their robots. VP makes his starting from an organic basis, so there's always organic needs connected to it.
If the Ancient Robot will have a broader role other than deflecting this or that character, say by delivering a little info dump, then I do expect it to have a little personality to it, thus to be based on someone from the AK, ergo to have their needs/wants/desires.

the Kaido attacks he ate is far more than the attacks he took Kizaru attacks...not to mention against Kaido it was the "first usage" of G5....again, the exhaustion and damage Luffy accumulated is FAR GREATER when he fought Kaido...
They really aren’t. Lasers have insane hype in the verse where even Big Mom was worried about Frankys radical beam.

And clearly it isn’t?

That wouldn't work.
Saturn may deliver a fatal blow to Kuma, but Kuma won't actually die until he witnesses Nika fighting Saturn off and saving his daughter for good. Kuma dying right away just to push Luffy over the edge wouldn't complete Kuma's own arc.
kuma doesnt even need to see nika, all it takes just bonney see nika, because bonney is his precious daughter and live to witness that his father words is real then move to support nika. that's why saturn said in this chapter that seem bonney havent realised that luffy is nika. she need to, that is the point of the flashback. i dont think kuma will ever regain his conciousness back. luffy can pay his owe to kuma by beat the shit outta saturn, who is now tryin to kill bonney and stella

They really aren’t. Lasers have insane hype in the verse where even Big Mom was worried about Frankys radical beam.

And clearly it isn’t?
That's cringe at its peakest.
Luffy received so much damage that fight he died, stop being a clown lmao.
No the laser barrier didn't kill Luffy nor left any major injury in him, stop quoting headcanon as facts.

Yeah so Saturn is also tricked? Admiral fans are so dumb man I don't think anyone has a lower IQ than you lots.
Wasnt fighting seriously, playing around, didn't get one shot, what more do you cope?
You are just making fun of yourself with all these delusions. Kizaru was one shot, Luffy also didn't try, if he tried he'd destroy the island with Bajrang Gun.
Kizaru had some thought bubble about bonney and sento so i can understand that but saying man was not trying to kiill VP will always not be funny .
The amount stuff some make up can make up is crazy , yeah he did not want to do it but he was still going to .

That's cringe at its peakest.
Luffy received so much damage that fight he died, stop being a clown lmao.
No the laser barrier didn't kill Luffy nor left any major injury in him, stop quoting headcanon as facts.
They are justing showing they lack education and a brain to understand. Totally deluded, don't have any canon feat so let's just become schizos.

B

Borasey79

kuma doesnt even need to see nika, all it takes just bonney see nika, because bonney is his precious daughter and live to witness that his father words is real then move to support nika. that's why saturn said in this chapter that seem bonney havent realised that luffy is nika. she need to, that is the point of the flashback. i dont think kuma will ever regain his conciousness back. luffy can pay his owe to kuma by beat the shit outta saturn, who is now tryin to kill bonney and stella
Kuma's father had faith in Nika without witnessing him.
Kuma has the the same faith, without a proper pragmatic basis.
Bonney has met Nika and will fight alongside him.

The middle point station there is both having faith, regardless, and witnessing first-person. Kuma is halfway from his father and his daughter. While he believes in Nika, he still needs to see him return proper to complete the transition of beliefs.

Kizaru had some thought bubble about bonney and sento so i can understand that but saying man was not trying to kiill VP will always not be funny .
The amount stuff some make up can make up is crazy , yeah he did not want to do it but he was still going to .
Kizaru cannot go against the Gorosei so he cannot do shit but Latrinekids have their own delusional headcannon.

Of course the others relevant but since there VA and they have CoO they don't matter since they will notice him .
Also you need to stop with this needing very advanced CoO to really perceive him.
WB who CoO was gone cause he could not even tell that he would get stab stop him from moving at light speed while being half dead.
What does Scabbards practically sneak-attacked Kaido even have to do with Kizaru .
In fact all that show is CoO is work when Oda feel like it cause he notice BM get beat and she was miles away from him LMAO .
Let just agree to disagree on people seeing Kizaru as a beam of light when moving so he could not give luffy food.
I agree, also I have already answered this points (Kaido's one means that when one is not focused on an enemy, he could very well be even sneak attacked, and not by an Admiral that moved at the speed of light that is not even attacking him).

On the bold type part of you message though:

So