ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Think it took germa guys 5 years in tanks to become adults .
Don't think they were taken out before than .

Sad thing is as long as this fight has been going we know Zoro will win but it be in a few panels .
Feels like Oda saying okay time move on with stalling stuff same for Kizaru and luffy lol .
ahh i forgot that... honestly though thats where i would think vp would be superior. Unlike germa he doesn't need them to stay in tanks they can be out growing through battle and time.

How did Saturn experimented on Bonney? Was it during her brief time as a newborn baby in Marejois? Or she just inherited the illness and the power from the experiments made on her mother?

With this performance....Even Kuma won't remember sanji anymore

Post automatically merged:

How did Saturn experimented on Bonney? Was it during her brief time as a newborn baby in Marejois? Or she just inherited the illness (and the power) from the experiments made on her mother?
Just meh plotline added to make saturn feel more evil villain.
If it was actually something more important, oda failed to expand on its aspect properly.

How did Saturn experimented on Bonney? Was it during her brief time as a newborn baby in Marejois? Or she just inherited the illness and the power from the experiments made on her mother?
He didn't experiment on Bonney, did you read the chapter? It's out

He experimented on Ginny by giving her the devil fruit "extract" and Bonney contracted the same powers and disease

Shut up and apologize you bum

Your idol is still paralyzed and seeing stars while the God is eating

You told me that Luffy would fight Kizaru in round 2 and that Saturn would be defeated by Kuma

Why is Kizaru thinking about his friends and not about his revenge on Luffy?

Why is Luffy eating and preparing to go back to Gear 5?

You are not ready to see Kizaru dance to Nika

Bro, Kizaru fed Luffy so he wouldn't die :suresure:

He didn't experiment on Bonney, did you read the chapter? It's out

He experimented on Ginny by giving her the devil fruit "extract" and Bonney contracted the same powers and disease

I did read the chapter otherwise i could not even ask that question. Dont act like the explanation was 100% clear because it wasnt. The answer you gave me was even something i theorized in my question so there is no need to reply with that tone. By the way i see,so it was all inherited. I guess this means that what it could have seemed some chapters ago about Bonney's devil fruit (the fact that she wanted to get older,so her desire to become older made her devil fruit appear for her) it is not true. So maybe Vegapunk's theory about devil fruits appearing because of people's desires can still be debunked.

Goofy can’t move his ass, Kizaru moved his ass
You have nothing to argue for here
:vistalaugh:
How shameless from you to say that when Luffy is eating while Kizaru is still paralyzed and thinking about his friends.

Luffy moving and eating made Saturn sweat.

Just wait when he gets Gear 5 back and Kizaru dances to the drums with Bonney, Kuma, Vegapunk and Sentomaru.

Saturn will get his ass whooped by the God.

Here's Goofy moving

The manga keeps bodying your ass weekly, you were saying for months that Luffy was unconscious and now what? You pretend like that never happened, what a joke
:luffylaugh:
We knew he was conscious, he had empty speech bubbles when he needed saving by Franky lmao
I don’t see him moving his ass though, man can’t get up on his own

The fact that you tagged me means you’re in agony after Goofy ended up losing against a half assing Kizaru
:saden:

Yonko fans should apologize to kizaru
Looks like he played ko so he doesnt hurt bonney or kuma
The fact that bro moved so fast not even satirn realized and gave luffy food is insane

@Pringles @Kerkovian @SkySanji @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido
Kizari looks like he took no dmg
Kizaru looks like he can't even get up. Anyways we will get our answer soon enough in future chapters. Also luffy vs Kizaru feels far less likely now.

I did read the chapter otherwise i could not even ask that question. Dont act like the explanation was 100% clear because it wasnt. The answer you gave me was even something i theorized in my question so there is no need to reply with that tone. By the way i see,so it was all inherited. I guess this means that what it could have seemed some chapters ago about Bonney's devil fruit (the fact that she wanted to get older,so her desire to become older made her devil fruit appear for her) it is not true. So maybe Vegapunk's theory about devil fruits appearing because of people's desires can still be debunked.
I meant no harm bro

Imo it seems that Saturn experimented on Ginny, and Bonney contracted the devil fruit power and the Sapphire Scales as a side effect.

Post automatically merged:

Kizaru looks like he can't even get up. Anyways we will get our answer soon enough in future chapters. Also luffy vs Kizaru feels far less likely now.
Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 is pure nonsense, I would be ashamed and embarrassed to think that in the first place

Luffy is definitely getting Gear 5 back soon (probably next chapter) and fighting Saturn

Shameless latrines still pushing that agenda