ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I don’t think that Saturn is getting outright defeated here, but even then that doesn’t really determine much about his powerscale. His regeneration (presumed immortality) is enough to ensure he survives pretty much anything thrown at him. He’ll likely still be around to secure the Seraphim for the WG since he has the highest authority.

As PaperChampion said, people are just jumping the gun. The Gorosei still have importance for the end of the series. If their supposed immortality is dealt with this quickly upon introduction, it does no favours for the remaining 4 when we get to them. So Saturn could be weaker or stronger than top tiers, that doesn’t matter as much. It’s the weird magic circle (supposedly tied to Imu) & immortality that make him different from typical arc villains.
I don't see one of them getting beat a issues once it done well along some plot power ( big robo )

His hit will either fail to connect or don't do much damage at all (although Saturn would really deserve it).

Common rule of Oda's writing: If such a satisfying and hyped up punch were to connect and do significant damage, he would've shown the full punch at the end of this chapter.

It has been this way every single time he writes sth like that.

When he uses such a wind up to a punch as a cliffhanger you can be sure it won't end up like most fans hope for.
I really hope that is not case since it been set up so good for this .

I wouldn't say he's a luffy fan boy he's just putting the people he cares about over his job killing Vegapunk was one thing but he didn't sign up to kill a child
I lol when i saw no VP in the bubble , he most likely feel much more sad for them over VP since this VP own doing and drag everyone else in it.

C

CensoredbyWG

She joins but not as an apprentice, do you even know what the word apprentice means or you’re just throwing words you saw to look intelligent? She joins as a proper crew member equal to the rest of the straw hats not a rank below
Her role is: cabin girl/apprentice due to being a LITERAL KID.

Every strawhat has a specific role.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Not even shanks can use targeted usage, no way Saturn can.
Of course haki can be targeted, we seen it plenty of times:
Rayleigh KOs only Disco
Luffy KOs only the fake Strawhats
Big Mom targeting only the dude that asked about Caramel
Luffy was tied up in Fishman Island and KOs only those immediately surrounding him.

There's more examples, but that's just off the top of my head.

Of course haki can be targeted, we seen it plenty of times:
Rayleigh KOs only Disco
Luffy KOs only the fake Strawhats
Big Mom targeting only the dude that asked about Caramel
Luffy was tied up in Fishman Island and KOs only those immediately surrounding him.

There's more examples, but that's just off the top of my head.
Rayleigh used CoC surrounded by a bunch of pirates and disco… it’s not a shock why only disco fainted

The fake straw hats were the only people around luffy at the time

I’m not saying CoC can’t be limited in range but you can’t choose you can and can’t knock out. Shanks himself knocked out his own men by accident. Do you think Big Mom and Luffy have better CoC control than Shanks?

Rayleigh used CoC surrounded by a bunch of pirates and disco… it’s not a shock why only disco fainted

I’m not saying CoC can’t be limited in range but you can’t choose you can and can’t knock out. Shanks himself knocked out his own men by accident. Do you think Big Mom and Luffy have better CoC control than Shanks?
i honestly just chalked it up to shanks raging and losing control in the heat of the moment therefore his own crewmen got hit as well

Eh in comparison to most world Usopp isn’t fodder remember even some of the beast pirates fodder weaker than Usopp survived big moms CoC.
Post automatically merged:

No he was knocking people out on his own ship when he did it
I was talking about at Sabaody mostly. The main thing is just Oda being selective about who gets affected. Even the likes of Tama wasn’t by Big Mom’s CoC.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

Why didn't Camie and those other clowns with the black pointy hats pass out if the haki wasn't targeted?

The fake SHs are in a crowd of people

Luffy literally apologizes to the fishmen surrounding him before he KOs them. Meanwhile Shirahoshi and the other fishmen remains conscious.

All of the above are targeted usage of haki.

Why didn't Camie and those other clowns with the black pointy hats pass out if the haki wasn't targeted?

The fake SHs are in a crowd of people

Luffy literally apologizes to the fishmen surrounding him before he KOs them. Meanwhile Shirahoshi and the other fishmen remains conscious.

All of the above are targeted usage of haki.
You can argue Rayleighs is, but it’s probably simply that Discos a complete fodder seeing how the others are all slavers and camies a willful individual herself

See how the fake straw hats literally separate from the group to get in luffys face when he knocks them out?

And luffy only knocked out the fishman in his direct vicinity in the final one?

None of these are them picking and choosing just them limiting the range of the CoC blast. Or again do these people have better CoC control than shanks?

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
You can argue Rayleighs is, but it’s probably simply that Discos a complete fodder seeing how the others are all slavers and camies a willful individual herself

See how the fake straw hats literally separate from the group to get in luffys face when he knocks them out?

And luffy only knocked out the fishman in his direct vicinity in the final one?

None of these are them picking and choosing just them limiting the range of the CoC blast. Or again do these people have better CoC control than shanks?
Well I stand on these as examples of targetd haki, we'll have to agree to disagree
:kayneshrug:

Since you mentioned Shanks, these people may have indeed better control of haki, versus the sheer power that Shanks posseses.

Well I stand on these as examples of targetd haki, we'll have to agree to disagree
:kayneshrug:

Since you mentioned Shanks, these people may have indeed better control of haki, versus the sheer power that Shanks posseses.
Fair enough as long as you’re consistent on it. I personally disagree because I think shanks is set up to have the strongest and best CoC control in the series. Possibly barring imu

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but it seems the Gorosei (or at least Saturn) are completely immortal, both in terms of aging and damage as even Bonney can't age or de-age him

Hopefully nowhere. Kuma deserves this
Well we know that not going to happen maybe after luffy and Saturn go at it for while then kuma does it and we get a good send off for him .
Also god Opscans were so bad this week it's like reading a differnt chapter Mangapanda 2.0 .
Just compare what Saturn said when they use the DF on a baby the meaning so fucking differnt .