ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Its so funny hearing the latrine narrative. Kizaru is down and out but he is "resting", "he doesn't want to fight", " he fed luffy". He was touched just once by Luffy and he looks like someone that has been death diffing someone.
Why would he not want to fight? What has he done in the entire story to believe he'd fight against the Gorosei for Kuma and bonney?
Why would he feed Luffy and risk being caught by Saturn?

It is difficult to actually measure its real level, however currently and due to the condition in which Kuma is he is weak... I will not promote any agenda about Kuma being very strong at this moment to simply alleviate the LS that Saturn will suffer. .. Kuma, for me, can be an admiral level, or anything you want, there is only one absolute truth here about Kuma, which is the fact that he is inferior to the fighting God Kaidou, the strongest living creature on land, sea and air.
I was gassing it but I agree I’d put Kuma under yonkou level and somewhere around admiral level

Its so funny hearing the latrine narrative. Kizaru is down and out but he is "resting", "he doesn't want to fight", " he fed luffy". He was touched just once by Luffy and he looks like someone that has been death diffing someone.
Why would he not want to fight? What has he done in the entire story to believe he'd fight against the Gorosei for Kuma and bonney?
Why would he feed Luffy and risk being caught by Saturn?
If you want make Kizaru into the next fuji he need some lessons from him lol.
Mind you Fuji was not even close to these people when he said i do what ever the fuck i want lol .

Last edited:
Saturn is done for, he's going to beg for Kizaru's help and get ignored I'm guessing.
I'm really not hoping for Kizaru to be any more of an ally than he already is. He already was not capable of treating Bonney like a regular pirate which leaves the possibility that he jobbed a bit against Luffy.

Kuma could be really powerful. As I've said before theres nothing stopping Kuma and Boa from being as strong or stronger than mihawk. It's like 800 chapters since his introduction and we just learned he has Haki. He could have monstrous strenght reaction speed and even more abilities we just haven't seem. We don't know.

Well Kizaru clearly considers them his friends.

I seriously doubt he gave Luffy the food, but I think that he isn't fighting as hard as he otherwise would have been due to his (understandably) conflicting emotions here.

Just look at it from his perspective:
- Ordered to kill his good friend Vegapunk
- Had to take out his close friend and student Sentomaru
- Ran into his other good friend Bonney and had to attack her
All in the course of like an hour.

Not sure if he's gonna directly attack Saturn, but I could definitely see him choosing not to help him when things turn against Saturn

Bonney has one of the most interesting powers in the series imo. It can hypothetically do anything, but only things that the user themself considers to be possible.

Kind of the perfect ability for Bonney's character. She's a kid who set out to sea filled with wonder at the world around her, but gets hit in the face by reality. She watched her father get turned into an emotionless robot, got defeated by Blackbeard, watched her crew get captured by the Navy, took in 50 years of trauma looking through Kuma's memories, and was nearly killed by the man who took the life of both her mother and her father.

This may just be me reading into things, but I wonder if the sapphire necklace can be viewed as a symbol of that childlike wonder persevering despite everything she saw. It's a sapphire pendant made in the shape of the sun: two things that kept her locked up for most of her life, yet are reframed in a way that symbolize her freedom and her future.

Really like how One Piece often makes a lot of its powers symbolic like that.

So it is confirmed that the "incident" the narrator was talking about,is just Luffy "taking hostage" Vegapunk? Of course now there will be the climax of the arc,but it wont necessarily be something the world will got to know about.

Her role is: cabin girl/apprentice due to being a LITERAL KID.

Every strawhat has a specific role.
Being a cabin girl means she isn’t a full-fledged member, plus being a cabin girl means she doesn’t have a role, it means she is still learning. It’s like being a president of a successful company and then joining another company as an intern, with all the experience you already have, you’d be a middle grade employee at least. So she will have a role different to a cabin girl you stupid fuck

please tell me where you’re from to see if I can continue this conversation or not