Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
DId anyone watch the live action entirely?Is it any good?
The changes they made were pretty bad. Like Nojiko not knowing that Nami was fighting for them, Garp being totally out of character and being involved in the majority of the East Blue arc, Buggy suffering from borderline psychosis, Luffy not being Luffy, Zoro being too cool for school like Sasuke and Law, etc.
I'd still give it a 6/10 because the faithful parts were good.

The changes they made were pretty bad. Like Nojiko not knowing that Nami was fighting for them, Garp being totally out of character and being involved in the majority of the East Blue arc, Buggy suffering from borderline psychosis, Luffy not being Luffy, Zoro being too cool for school like Sasuke and Law, etc.
I watched the Mihawk vs Zoro fight.Good Choreography.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Everything bar the nojiko part is not a fault.
Garps journey with Helmeppo and coby after what we seen on Hachinosu makes that chapter HIT EVEN HARDER.

Buggy was comic relief with a sadistic side just as he was in the manga.

Luffy and zoro were more realistic versions of themselves you can never get a 1 to 1 luffy but that was pretty damn closen

Many fans have named Millie Brady as their favorite actress to play Robin in season 2. It's even suggested on Google searches. It was similar with Emily Rudd when fans kept linking her to the series long before it was official. Was this a leak or did the fans just get their way?

Last edited:
Have you heard the rumor about the actress Erin Maloney audioning for the role of Nico Robin? She recently also posted an Instagram story with a Robin pic. Maybe just to fuel the rumors? By the way i guess she would look good for the part,and Millie Brady too.

I would say she looks a bit young, Robin is supposed to be a real mature woman, she should stand out between the rest of the group of kids