Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can they just cancel the show and let Oda work on his manga?!? They're only enabling his clinically relevant perfectionism
At this point all that is needed from Oda is plot in storyboards. He gotta rely on his crew more. But Japanese take pride in their perfectionism,so our hope is that Oda will survive that....

At this point all that is needed from Oda is plot in storyboards. He gotta rely on his crew more. But Japanese take pride in their perfectionism,so our hope is that Oda will survive that....
Are you aware how long it took him to hire more assistants? How long it took him to go digital? Etc etc... this guy ain't normal and nobody makes him stop and take a few steps back, they enable him because he's their cash cow.

Are you aware how long it took him to hire more assistants? How long it took him to go digital? Etc etc... this guy ain't normal and nobody makes him stop and take a few steps back, they enable him because he's their cash cow.
No, I'm not aware, and imo it's detrimental to the story, but then again, Oda is Goda in Japan.

As for the LA - not sure if this source can be trusted, but it kinda confirms we'll get Arabasta - https://screenrant.com/one-piece-season-2-story-different-crew-world/

I wonder if the season will be longer (because it has more chapters to cover), or if they're gonna rush everything.

But damn this thing will take long to be completed if they wanna finish it :sanjimeh:

No, I'm not aware, and imo it's detrimental to the story, but then again, Oda is Goda in Japan.

As for the LA - not sure if this source can be trusted, but it kinda confirms we'll get Arabasta - https://screenrant.com/one-piece-season-2-story-different-crew-world/

I wonder if the season will be longer (because it has more chapters to cover), or if they're gonna rush everything.

But damn this thing will take long to be completed if they wanna finish it :sanjimeh:
They ARE going to rush it and I think finishing the story is not their goal. They'll make as many cash grab seasons as they legally can. Who knows if One Piece ever gets an ending? It's becoming less likely every chapter

Yeah, it feels really distant, the ending of OP.
Well, at least we seem to be getting Elbaf. Finally.
I wonder if this whole problematic will ever change. It has been well known for years and years that the manga industry imposes insane and unhealthy working conditions on its employees. With all those recent mangaka deaths shouldn't there be major changes to how this industry operates? And that's just the famous well knows ones, we don't get to hear about the assistants and other staff that drop dead from sudden heart failure and other shit

I wonder if this whole problematic will ever change. It has been well known for years and years that the manga industry imposes insane and unhealthy working conditions on its employees. With all those recent mangaka deaths shouldn't there be major changes to how this industry operates? And that's just the famous well knows ones, we don't get to hear about the assistants and other staff that drop dead from sudden heart failure and other shit
Well, people are bitching about outdated 40-hour week for decades by now, and nothing changed even after some experiments proving that 32 hours are just as productive if not more. So...
Unless there are some lawsuits or protests, I don't hope for changes.
Plus in Japan perfectionism is somewhat in their culture to the point that probably no one will ever bring it up... Sorry, I'm just a little bit of a pessimist today.

outdated 40-hour week for decades by now, and nothing changed even after some experiments proving that 32 hours are just as productive if not more.
This . Just like mandatory uni attendance doesn't increase productivity
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I'm just a little bit of a pessimist today.
same tbh
Post automatically merged:

Protests in Japan?🤣🤣 Do these bunnies even know how to word an opinion without talking in conjunctives?

There is a rumor about Vivi's actress being already cast and being the Palestinian actress Tara Abboud.

Apparently a Twitter account that claims to be an insider did spread the rumor about Vivi being cast,and someone else in the meanwhile noticed her following just recently Inaki Godoy,so people connected the dots and did spread this rumor. Who knows if its true! I think she wouldnt be a bad choice look-wise,but i never see her while acting so we'll see.

There is a rumor about Vivi's actress being already cast and being the Palestinian actress Tara Abboud.

Apparently a Twitter account that claims to be an insider did spread the rumor about Vivi being cast,and someone else in the meanwhile noticed her following just recently Inaki Godoy,so people connected the dots and did spread this rumor. Who knows if its true! I think she wouldnt be a bad choice look-wise,but i never see her while acting so we'll see.

Already looks like a Vivi👍