Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not the one you should ask that, you know that I will never stap

e still played the character perfectly, even if you dislike the character, so thats kind of missing my point real hard.
No, I think that YOU (once again, like always) are missing my point.
In a heteronormative society, playing a straight guys is not a challenge and holds no problems mate. Simply because:
- Straight are not rejected by the hegemony
- There is no problem of representation with straight guys.

Once again, like always, you are missing the point which is the IMPORTANCE of the REPRESENTATION of minorities. Queers don't care that straight people can act like Queers, they want to be represented by OTHER QUEERS. Meaning be able to see that other Queers can succeed and therefore be accepted in society.

When you make a straight guy play a gay guy or a Cis play a non Binary person, you are literally STEALING that from them. Just like you would steal the representation of a black man if they were played by a white man.

Again,the word you search here is representation.

In a heteronormative society, playing a straight guys is not a challenge and holds no problems mate. Simply because:

Once again, like always, you are missing the point which is the IMPORTANCE of the REPRESENTATION of minorities. Queers don't care that straight people can act like Queers, they want to be represented by OTHER QUEERS. Meaning be able to see that other Queers can succeed and therefore be accepted in society.

When you make a straight guy play a gay guy or a Cis play a non Binary person, you are literally STEALING that from them. Just like you would steal the representation of a black man if they were played by a white man.

I couldnt care less about representation though. So once again, its not that i dont understand your simple ass point, i just disagree.

If a straight dude or straight woman plays bon-chan better than all the non-binary options, that individual should get the fucking role.

I dont need them to ruin my fav character just because they force identity politics down our throats

I couldnt care less about representation though.
No sh*t

So once again, its not that i dont understand your simple ass point, i just disagree.
No, you just don't care. If you cared you wouldn't disagree.

If a straight dude or straight woman plays bon-chan better than all the non-binary options, that individual should get the fucking role.
"If a white man can play a black man better than a black man, that individual should get the f*cking role"

SAME IDEA

I dont need them to ruin my fav character just because they force identity politics down our throats
Your favorite character is non binary. If you love your character so much, start by respecting the identity of your favorite character in the first place.

Yes really. Really really in fact. You are denying their right for representation.

You are not shock when we say that a black person (their identity) should NOT be played by a white person.. therefore there is no reason why you should be shocked when I say that a non binary person (their identity) should NOT be played by a Cis person.

That's guys awesome....
Wait for it...

I'm not the one you should ask that, you know that I will never stap

You want to be threadbanned here too? Soon the politics thread will be the only thread left for you on this one piece forum :saden::saden::saden::saden::saden:

You want to be threadbanned here too? Soon the politics thread will be the only thread left for you on this one piece forum
I'm not even the one bringing the subject lol. I just answered "no" to a question and I proposed non binary people. I should be able to say that non binary people should be played by non binary actors. Its really not that political in fact, that just basic decency toward non binary people.

I'm not even the one making a fuzz about this, those guys are. They are outraged by me saying that... Not my fault if 99% of this forum is composed by conservative snowflakes.

:josad:

which was good, imo

one piece is extremely political. the trump-celestial dragon comparison is very accurate, but...luffy and kamala harris...kamala harris is excrement and if she existed in OP she'd just be another corrupt, genocide-and-slavery-enabling government dog...just like in real life, ohohoho!~.

i dont know the context of how he acted (i havent watched any interviews or anything behind-the-scenes), so i dunno what was wrong with him, but i dont care that he got removed because whatever cheese france rice.
The Garp plotline was ass