ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Ramen is one of the most popular food in the world and even more so in Japan , it would be surprising if oda did not draw it.
People saying that Kizaru give luffy food cause Oda draw ramen in a generic bowl ( chapter 1089 all marines eating ramen in same looking bowl )
If you think Kizaru gave him the food that okay but that aspect really does not show that lol .
I bet the food machine has same looking bowl lol .

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
"Hito Hito No Mi, Model: Nika is a mythical zoan devil fruit which is currently possessed by Monkey D Luffy. It enables the user to get the powers of Sun God Nika (A.K.A Warrior of Liberation) and it gives the user a rubber like body.
It's powers is limited by the user's imagination."

Like the googles he created out of his hear, it is likely that he used his imaginative power to create the food.
@Pringles @Tensub @Akai2 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Mr. Reloaded what do you think bros?
I believe the Caribou theory, but we'll see.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
"Hito Hito No Mi, Model: Nika is a mythical zoan devil fruit which is currently possessed by Monkey D Luffy. It enables the user to get the powers of Sun God Nika (A.K.A Warrior of Liberation) and it gives the user a rubber like body.
It's powers is limited by the user's imagination."

Like the googles he created out of his hear, it is likely that he used his imaginative power to create the food.
@Pringles @Tensub @Akai2 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Mr. Reloaded what do you think bros?
I think Luffy CAN imagine food, but only when in Gear 5th. I think something else is at play here. Also the UberEats Kizaru meme is hilarious so I'm running with it lol

People yelling "Kizaru" will be disappointed soon. The way Saturn started yelling and telling others to put sea stone on Luffy immidately after that rings a bell too. Why would he be worried unless Luffy created it out of nothing and Saturn sensed Nika like power?
I understand that Luffy, unable to move, begged to be given food and, not being in a form that allows manipulating reality, created food and ate it :pepecopium: