ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It was obvious that luffy's power is his imagination ever since he created the glasses at the beginning of the arc and during kaido's fight where he gets more powerful as he remembers of his friends.

Nika relies on the power of people's belief which in turn grants him the power of imagination.
I said it long ago and I confirm it again!
I took my theory for example from the situation where he grew his teeth back again by drinking milk, simply cause he thought it would work that way!

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I took my theory for example from the situation where he grew his teeth back again by drinking milk, simply cause he thought it would work that way!
Doesnt milk work for everyone tho ? look at brook, I believe it was mentioned before as well

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Doesnt milk work for everyone tho ? look at brook, I believe it was mentioned before as well
Brook is some special case with his bones. And we only saw that behavior with Brook and Luffy.
Maybe it’s working for Brook cause of his DF and Luffy simply thought it works that way generally, so it worked for him too.

It also explains why his rubber doesn’t behave like rubber. Several times in the story people said Luffys Rubber doesn’t work the way it should, doesn’t behave the same way. And I think the reason is, because it behaves like luffy things it should behave.

Said otherwise:
If luffy think his arms can start to burn by pumping his blood fast enough in his arms, they can burn.
Or if luffy would honestly believe his rubber would be able to freeze something to ice, similar to Aokiji, it would.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Brook is some special case with his bones. And we only saw that behavior with Brook and Luffy.
Maybe it’s working for Brook cause of his DF and Luffy simply thought it works that way generally, so it worked for him too.

It also explains why his rubber doesn’t behave like rubber. Several times in the story people said Luffys Rubber doesn’t work the way it should, doesn’t behave the same way. And I think the reason is, because it behaves like luffy things it should behave.

Said otherwise:
If luffy think his arms can start to burn by pumping his blood fast enough in his arms, they can burn.
Or if luffy would honestly believe his rubber would be able to freeze something to ice, similar to Aokiji, it would.
Ill look it up but I think Milk was in general used for bones .

"Hito Hito No Mi, Model: Nika is a mythical zoan devil fruit which is currently possessed by Monkey D Luffy. It enables the user to get the powers of Sun God Nika (A.K.A Warrior of Liberation) and it gives the user a rubber like body.
It's powers is limited by the user's imagination."

Like the googles he created out of his hear, it is likely that he used his imaginative power to create the food.
@Pringles @Tensub @Akai2 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Mr. Reloaded what do you think bros?

"Hito Hito No Mi, Model: Nika is a mythical zoan devil fruit which is currently possessed by Monkey D Luffy. It enables the user to get the powers of Sun God Nika (A.K.A Warrior of Liberation) and it gives the user a rubber like body.

Like the googles he created out of his hear, it is likely that he used his imaginative power to create the food.
@Pringles @Tensub @Akai2 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Mr. Reloaded what do you think bros?
I said this before, he definitely made the food out his surroundings or something.

I said this before, he definitely made the food out his surroundings or something.
People yelling "Kizaru" will be disappointed soon. The way Saturn started yelling and telling others to put sea stone on Luffy immidately after that rings a bell too. Why would he be worried unless Luffy created it out of nothing and Saturn sensed Nika like power?

C

CensoredbyWG

The thing with imagination is that oda gonna have to be careful in order to not break powerscalling + the final villains will probably have conceptual/metaphysical powers in order to pose a threat for nika.

Eletromagnetism is one of the 4 strongest forces in the world so kid still has a LOT of room to grow.

Each chapter that passes by, that kaido's quote about DF turns funnier lol.

how is he using gear 5 imagination powers in a drained state? if he could use nika powers he wouldn't need the food

how is he using gear 5 imagination powers in a drained state? if he could use nika powers he wouldn't need the food
Why should he only use the power in gear 5? At times of need, the power must be able to come clutch without turning white. Also this is just a probable thing not what I 100% bet on.

Entirely possible but Luffy is not in Gear 5 while he's eating so I'm more inclined towards Kizaru

That was my first assumption, but Luffy is not in his awakening so I think it was someone else

People yelling "Kizaru" will be disappointed soon. The way Saturn started yelling and telling others to put sea stone on Luffy immidately after that rings a bell too. Why would he be worried unless Luffy created it out of nothing and Saturn sensed Nika like power?
Yeah I really don't think it's Kizaru because it's really outlandish for him to be able to run back to his ship, get the bowl he used for his ramen, then go back to Egghead and bring it to Luffy without anyone noticing.
But I like the doordash/uber memes so I'll pretend Kizaru did it cause why not