[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are North Korea ofcourse! Isn't that obvious? But Pyongyang is the our heart! Remember it!
It is coincidence, I think I rand town and the host thought it would be funny to shift me North Korea, that is my only explanation or it is super funny coincidence, which shall mean something.
I find that awfully funny
that you are in Nk and also claim to be that in this game.
aside from that

general question when folks claim, how can we be sure the country is in the game at all.
:goatasure:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
But. Does this mean you're an indie? Because North Korea isn't anyone's friend... Unless TACy is the US willing to chat with you :moonwalk:
No we still seek to cooperate with fellow nations, there is no need to go all rogue, but we still can defend ourselves tho.
100% town if it answers your question.
Nah it's giving me a headache... you just recently made a joke to me that you're visiting Pyongyang and then here you claiming this role is just really terrible coincidence
Don't let out of game bias ruin the fun for you fam.

N

Noctis

so you think north korea belongs to the mafia faction
any reason for that
?
No, if there is mafia... then a country like NK fits the bill, like how many countries you can imagine that want to gain power in same manner NK does

Also, it's possible since China and North Korea relations have been generally friendly, and both countries could be wolf

He even changed his avi for this purpose, this is hilarious :yasu:

Being North Korea is a problem, but... I don't see how it can be mafia in a COVID themed game? Won't China be mafia or something for spreading the virus? It's a perfect indie role.
But but but what if he is the actual vig HAHAHA

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Are we playing a zombie infection/cult game?
I tend to cultafia or mafia.

It would be fun if this game includes conspiracy theories, this would make WHO alliance probably mafia.
It is also possible that there are multile viruses. We saw the Flu write up.

No, if there is mafia... then a country like NK fits the bill, like how many countries you can imagine that want to gain power in same manner NK does

Also, it's possible since China and North Korea relations have been generally friendly, and both countries could be wolf
With nat a bit.
hard reach seeing north korea as a threat in context of the covid -19 virus.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej why do you have PoE this early?
I just put people who pinged me into the PoE, this PoE doesn't have to be substential but it rather shows where I would vote for progress early on. D2 is more important for PoE because it shows what reads are keeper and what reads are thrower.

N

Noctis

I just put people who pinged me into the PoE, this PoE doesn't have to be substential but it rather shows where I would vote for progress early on. D2 is more important for PoE because it shows what reads are keeper and what reads are thrower.
Saying you have PoE this early feel like sorry excuse to not provide actual read on others... the thing is you didn't do anything and I am even sure you don't suspect Kiwi but just wanted to put her name to spice up your post

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@NeutralWatcher what are your reads so far ? Who do you find sus ?

Okay let us introduce ourselves @Reborn @AL sama

We hereby claim the first claim spot of this DP, we are Pyongyang, and here speaks your dictator Kim Yo-Jong.
Pyongyang is still ready to raise their claws against those who dare to threaten us.
Our enemy here should be clear, it is Corona!
So a last pledoyat to those who are sitting in a boat with us. Follow us into a new era!
Haha ok

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Saying you have PoE this early feel like sorry excuse to not provide actual read on others... the thing is you didn't do anything and I am even sure you don't suspect Kiwi but just wanted to put her name to spice up your post
Ok sherlock. You got me

Status
Not open for further replies.