Versus Battle Hiei vs Zoro

Who wins

• Hiei

• Zoro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nah I am finally settling down, very loyal to my girlfriend.
That whole body count, sleeping around bullshit is my past.

Girl I am dating right now, I actually see a future with, trust me that is a lot better than raising "Body Count" but you'll know that when you grow a bit older. Enjoy the life lol
If true congrats, I’m burden by not wanting to settle down. Until I reach a financial point.

but Post ur past, I’ve still got messages/videos from hoes 5 years back. Ur worried about my virginity, it got me curious about you.

I got no problem Posting shit. Hell I have text from 2 different lil joints this year askin to fuck in those words. I’ve got no problem posting. If u got something for me. so the last 5 days!!!

but Post ur past, I’ve still got messages/videos from hoes 5 years back. Ur worried about my virginity, it got me curious about you.
Lol I don't particularly record myself to show my evidence lol
That sounds like a really childish and insecure behavior but there are several people here who have seen my photos with different girls I hooked up, on the discord server Thirsty Gen.

Not sure why someone would record getting laid as evidence lol, like it is an accomplishment.
That sounds like "Red Pill" cringe behavior and also calling women hoes and bitches as well, that's pretty corny. I mean I have done that to when I was young but trust me that is some childish behavior.

I got no problem Posting shit. Hell I have text from 2 different lil joints this year askin to fuck in those words. I’ve got no problem posting. If u got something for me. so the last 5 days!!!
Nah man I'll just take your word for it happy?
:sweat:
Post automatically merged:

If true congrats, I’m burden by not wanting to settle down. Until I reach a financial point.
Well, I used to be a Software Engineer for 3 Years but now I am getting my master's so I don't have as much financial freedom but she's very understanding of it, and that's very important. You have to see how a person is with you when you are somewhat vulnerable, I mean I won't call myself vulnerable but I was making $150K just a year ago and now I am a student so things are a bit different.

It was my own choice to get a Master's tho and I'll be even more successful when I done so can't complain much.

Zoro has Observation and what not, he'll be able to see the real dangerous stuff coming and get out of the way and counter attack.
DOTDF is practically a one time use for this Hiei as well, so if Zoro cuts it he's finished.

Lol I don't particularly record myself to show my evidence lol
That sounds like a really childish and insecure behavior but there are several people here who have seen my photos with different girls I hooked up, on the discord server Thirsty Gen.
are they Ztards? Or respected people that’s important!! U can tell, u ain’t been with too many woman tho. just off the comment lol. Most woman themselves want to record it at least once fool lol. Nothing to do with securities or childishness lls. When ur close with someone u want to be able to capture moments!!!

Not sure why someone would record getting laid as evidence lol, like it is an accomplishment.
That sounds like "Red Pill" cringe behavior and also calling women hoes and bitches as well, that's pretty corny. I mean I have done that too when I was young but trust me that is some childish behavior.
U can also tell you’ve never been with any extraordinarily beautiful woman lmao. Most take it as an accomplishment.

My god next you’ll be tellin me wait for marriage, sex wrong lmao. Simpin as much to even say it’s mean to call them names lmao. I got what I was looking for out of this exchange regardless. Stop going around ask about people sex life.

Nah man I'll just take your word for it happy?
:sweat:
fair enough
Well, I used to be a Software Engineer for 3 Years but now I am getting my master's so I don't have as much financial freedom but she's very understanding of it, and that's very important. You have to see how a person is with you when you are somewhat vulnerable, I mean I won't call myself vulnerable but I was making $150K just a year ago and now I am a student so things are a bit different.

It was my own choice to get a Master's tho and I'll be even more successful when I done so can't complain much.
That great, fuck the internet beef. U doing great, I been making 80k trucking. An just bought my own. Tryna start a business. A to be that 1% of men actually hitting 100k consistently. Woman slow me down imo

Last edited:
Ur argument was a no limit fallacy. This be like arguing zoro could fight the human torch or head captain(in bleach). Character with temperatures reaching into sun territories, because he can cut flames. When in reality he’s vaporized in seconds.
:gokulaugh:
I’m not going to act like I remember all of Heiei’s feats, but I don’t recall his flames reaching those levels of temperatures (I could be mistaken).

Zoro on the contrary states he can cut any flame especially cutting Prometheus which we know is beyond casual fire.

are they Ztards? Or respected people that’s important!! U can tell, u ain’t been with too many woman tho. just off the comment lol. Most woman themselves want to record it at least once fool lol. Nothing to do with securities or childishness lls. When ur close with someone u want to be able to capture moments!!!
Nah its mostly non-Zoro fans
Luffy fans Sanji fans Admirals fans etc
I mean of course they do and I have a lot of photos and videos like that, I mean why are you trying to post them to get validation from me? Did you record yourself to keep a record in case someone calls you a virgin, so you can show it to them?

U can also tell you’ve never been with any extraordinarily beautiful woman lmao.
Lmaoo this little bastard :suresure:

Now I am actually curious to see what kinda women you have been with.
Go ahead post some of your accomplishments lol

My god next you’ll be tell me wait for married sex wrong lmao. Simp even say it’s mean to call them names lmao. I got what I was looking for out of this exchange regardless. Stop going around ask about people sex life weirdo.
I don't know what I said to trigger you so much little chimpanzee. I am telling you I used to call women hoes bitches all the time, I am not fucking saying to get on the moral high ground, no one is more anti-libtards and feminists than me..I am just telling you when you mature up you realize referring to women as Hoes and bitches seems like nothing more than wanna-be cringe behavior.

But now that you have exploded like this got so triggered and after talking big, show me what you got, prove to me that you are not a virgin lol

Otherwise, you are just nothing but talk and a little pussy

record it at least once fool
This cockroach said "At least once" :suresure::suresure::suresure:
I literally feel like I am talking to an Anti-Social College Freshman who has been deprived of pussy his entire life and suddenly his world got changed.
I have recordings of everything and anything you can imagine but like a fucking weirdo without privacy, I am not gonna post that on the internet
Post automatically merged:

That great, fuck the internet beef. U doing great, I been making 80k trucking. An just bought my own. Tryna start a business. A to be that 1% of men actually hitting 100k consistently. Woman slow me down imo
I am still not sure why you got so riled up lol
Either you failed to understand what I am trying to say or I am not doing the best job expressing myself.
No wonder you are bad at interpreting Manga as well, and think Law who is a fodder can beat Zoro :funky:

And we got no beef bro lol, I am literally here to fuck around

I’m not going to act like I remember all of Heiei’s feats, but I don’t recall his flames reaching those levels of temperatures (I could be mistaken).

Zoro on the contrary states he can cut any flame especially cutting Prometheus which we know is beyond casual fire.
That ur problem!! U comment without knowing, there’s a huge difference between the mortal flame like Prometheus a the darkest flame.

Character that can tank Prometheus, would be literally vaporized by the darkest flame.

Most take it as an accomplishment.
This is the biggest SIMP statement on this entire thread :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Here is a thing bro, I always think I am too good for a woman and she's lucky to be with me no matter how hot the girl is. Unless you know I genuinely like the woman and it's more than just some Hot Girl I Fucked.

This cockroach said "At least once" :suresure::suresure::suresure:
I literally feel like I am talking to an Anti-Social College Freshman who has been deprived of pussy his entire life and suddenly his world got changed.
I have recordings of everything and anything you can imagine but like a fucking weirdo without privacy, I am not gonna post that on the internet
But ur willing to actively make accusations about people ? Sounds like ur debate game lls, say plenty prove nothing!!!
:kobeha:

I am still not sure why you got so riled up lol
Either you failed to understand what I am trying to say or I am not doing the best job expressing myself.
No wonder you are bad at interpreting Manga as well, and think Law who is a fodder can beat Zoro :funky:
Find more than 3 forums that support as much. Hell I won’t even laugh at u, if u include YouTube lmao
And we got no beef bro lol, I am literally here to fuck around
that’s all internet beef is lmao. Nobody actually knows anybody enough to actually beef.
Nah its mostly non-Zoro fans
Luffy fans Sanji fans Admirals fans etc
I mean of course they do and I have a lot of photos and videos like that, I mean why are you trying to post them to get validation from me? Did you record yourself to keep a record in case someone calls you a virgin, so you can show it to them?
Ard just making sure. Ztards u can tell virtually anything an they’ll believe it!!!

So why were you just saying. U dnt know why anybody would have them fool? Now ur acknowledging woman themselves want to make them(confusing). Tho I wasn’t exactly just willing to offer anything, u open ur mouth on my virginity first!!! I have no fear of my sex live lmao, I can post it proudly!!. So out of curiosity it lead to wanting to know more about u.

Lmaoo this little bastard :suresure:

Now I am actually curious to see what kinda women you have been with.
Go ahead post some of your accomplishments lol
lmao realize that didn’t make much sense huh lls. Gettin with a Beautiful woman an accomplishment for 90% of the male population.

Tho I’m still willing to post, but you said u have nothing for me. Pass or present, so wat the point? Ur settled down now apparently
I don't know what I said to trigger you so much little chimpanzee. I am telling you I used to call women hoes bitches all the time, I am not fucking saying to get on the moral high ground, no one is more anti-libtards and feminists than me..I am just telling you when you mature up you realize referring to women as Hoes and bitches seems like nothing more than wanna-be cringe behavior.
I wasn’t triggered. I simply wanted to further the talks on my virginity. I was willingly to pitted it against yours for sport. Nothing to serious

But now that you have exploded like this got so triggered and after talking big, show me what you got, prove to me that you are not a virgin lol

Otherwise, you are just nothing but talk and a little pussy
not exactly talking big.
Wat u need my girl laying in the bed next to me lmao. We can get our girl to do the same pose so we know it current
:suresure:

Last edited: