Versus Battle Hiei vs Zoro

Who wins

• Hiei

• Zoro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do we know u actually meet anyone the question?? U apparently can comment on 2 other men childish convo. Until ur ask u simply post a damn social interaction between u a the opposite sex lmao. U nerds get to triggered lmao
:gokulaugh:

Facts lol

I’ve had the same phone for the last 5 years lmao. Homie secretly telling everybody he dnt get much play lls. Probably thought I still hid them with nude magazines under the mattress. Get out that basement dog
:suresure:
Just give it up already bro
You are embarrassing yourself, and tbh I am embarrassing myself as well by trying to knock some sense into you 🤐

Just give it up already bro
You are embarrassing yourself, and tbh I am embarrassing myself as well by trying to knock some sense into you 🤐
U bought my sex life up tho lmao. When I inquire about your own. Now it’s embarrassing? Gotta love Ztards lmao.

Go back to pretending u have no clue why grownup record sex.
:gonope:
Post automatically merged:

Wasnt that much different. Just more control of the darkness flame
That was a huge buff

Last edited:
U bought my sex life up tho lmao. When I inquire about your own. Now it’s embarrassing? Gotta love Ztards lmao.
Not really man, I just made a humorous dig at you that Zoro will shove his sword up your ass and finally make you lose your virginity, you got triggered and started qualifying yourself to me :josad:

Started talking about how you can prove you are not a virgin, like seriously? Who does that? Trying to prove to a random person like me on the internet, seeking my validation, why am I so important lol? A person with self-confidence would just ignore and move on unless you grew up with insecurity and got rejected by a lot of women and finally got laid, it is such an accomplishment to you you feel like you need to qualify yourself.

Go back to pretending u have no clue why grownup record sex.
Virginities aside, you have a serious issue, you are a speed reader because I have been as clear as I possibly could have been and you keep misinterpreting me.

I never told you recording sex is wrong lol, I am the last guy whose gonna do that because the number of times I have recorded myself with the number of women, I can't even count, women themselves like to do it unless the attraction level is low.

What I was saying is that why would you show me your recordings lol? Because you have to prove yourself to me that you are not a virgin? You don't think its awkward to show me your recordings? And why would I wanna see that?

Not really man, I just made a humorous dig at you that Zoro will shove his sword up your ass and finally make you lose your virginity, you got triggered and started qualifying yourself to me :josad:

Started talking about how you can prove you are not a virgin, like seriously? Who does that? Trying to prove to a random person like me on the internet, seeking my validation, why am I so important lol? A person with self-confidence would just ignore and move on unless you grew up with insecurity and got rejected by a lot of women and finally got laid, it is such an accomplishment to you you feel like you need to qualify yourself.

Virginities aside, you have a serious issue, you are a speed reader because I have been as clear as I possibly could have been and you keep misinterpreting me.

I never told you recording sex is wrong lol, I am the last guy whose gonna do that because the number of times I have recorded myself with the number of women, I can't even count, women themselves like to do it unless the attraction level is low.

What I was saying is that why would you show me your recordings lol? Because you have to prove yourself to me that you are not a virgin? You don't think its awkward to show me your recordings? And why would I wanna see that?
Let’s move on. U didn’t wanna show wat I asked ok.

weirdly enough I initially only ask for social interaction. Not sex video lmao
You really want me to show you a social interaction with a girl lmaooo? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 bruhhhhhh holy motherfuckinn shittt

You are one hilarious motherfucker I am ngl
Are you that Law wanker Mello dude?

@ShishioIsBack you should watch Yu Yu Hakusho! I think you would like it. The anime is 112 episodes, which is quite doable. Those 112 episodes are divided into four arcs: The Spirit Detective Arc, Dark Tournament, Chapter Black, and Three Kings saga. I think you would like the Dark Tournament the best.
Thanks for the recommendation bro :)
Will check it out

You can watch Yu Yu Hakusho with your girlfriend!
She's more into Turkish dramas lol..but I'll see

Sorry bro @BillSlipton
I am not qualified enough for this thread..I have no idea who the other guy is
It's the same author as hunter x hunter. It's pretty old. I think around the same age as the og dragon ball. Still worth the watch with the old animation. Just gotta get past the usual slow beginning in old shonen. Lmk if you watch it.

Hiei is a dope character and imo is a good matchup for current zoro IF zoro can cut his flames. Both share the same badass rhm archetype