Versus Battle Hiei vs Zoro

Who wins

• Hiei

• Zoro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yu yu hakusho was one of my first animes. I loved hunter x hunter so it was recommended as another of togashis work. Both series are amazing and get a watchthrough once a year
HxH is alright
Animation is good but they talk way too much during fights

Ooo he walked
Now he moved his hand
Now he's punching
He's about to punch
Look he made a fist
Will he punch
Oo he punched
But Wait will hisoka dodge
Hisoka dodged!!!

Loll I am like STFUUU ALREADY

HxH is alright

Ooo he walked
Now he moved his hand
Now he's punching
He's about to punch
Look he made a fist
Will he punch
Oo he punched
Hisoka dodged!!!

Are you talking about the commentators in the arena?

Other than that I'm not sure what you mean. That never happens except for the chimera ant arc where there's a couple battles with heavy narration.

Tbh tho. The dubs narrator voice in those moments make it an entirely different experience. Especially when compared to the sub. I'm usually a sub person. Dub reigns supreme with this anime.

I've started the manga at the point that the anime stops. If it's a manga issue then idk. I do remember reading some of the chimera ant arc panels. I had an issue with the walls of text. Other than that I really enjoyed it.

The battles were cool but not the main point of the story. It's a narrative driven story that was disguised as a shonen. The quality of the story itself is insane when you look at character development and themes. So many parralels and inverse parralels. The world building had so much potential and was already beautifully done. Their interactions and the outcome of their individual choices surprised me. Especially with kurapika and the king himself. It's truly great.
Post automatically merged:

It is done. Couldn't find my old avi but it'll have to do. Kuwabara reigns supreme

Last edited:
The first 5 pages were wild...... no further comment.

However, I want to address one thing (Idk how strong EOS Hiei is btw):

Zoro loses because he is just a human while his enemy is a demon? Sorry but wtf? This makes NO SENSE at all. Like, we have countless jrpgs of humans beating gods. In Fairy Tail there are even demon slayers. You don't need some special requirement to kill a demon, this is nonsense. Plus, there are fodder demons/yokai in YYH, so Zoro loses against them too?

It just depends if Hiei has better stats than OP top tiers. Zoro is one of the weakest top tiers but he is still a top tier with 100% top tier AP and durability btw.

Yu yu hakusho was one of my first animes. I loved hunter x hunter so it was recommended as another of togashis work. Both series are amazing and get a watchthrough once a year
Yu Yu Hakusho was also one of my first animes. I am American, so I remember watching it on adult swim. Then for some reason adult swim dropped it but fortunately toonami picked it up! Toonami had to be annoying and air it around 4:00 am on Sundays. I solved that problem by recording it on my family’s VCR. I wonder where those tapes went.

Yu Yu Hakusho was also one of my first animes. I am American, so I remember watching it on adult swim. Then for some reason adult swim dropped it but fortunately toonami picked it up! Toonami had to be annoying and air it around 4:00 am on Sundays. I solved that problem by recording it on my family’s VCR. I wonder where those tapes went.
What's your favorite character?

HxH is alright

Ooo he walked
Now he moved his hand
Now he's punching
He's about to punch
Look he made a fist
Will he punch
Oo he punched
Hisoka dodged!!!

There’s definitely less commentary in Yu Yu Hakusho. The first arc is definitely the slowest as Togashi establishes the world and characters. But in the manga there were even extra chapters of Yusuke as a ghost. I actually enjoyed those chapters and wished they had been animated.

Teenage Hannah absolutely loved Kurama. I loved how cunning and ruthless he was during a fight.

Last edited:

However, I want to address one thing (Idk how strong EOS Hiei is btw):

Zoro loses because he is just a human while his enemy is a demon? Sorry but wtf? This makes NO SENSE at all. Like, we have countless jrpgs of humans beating gods. In Fairy Tail there are even demon slayers. You don't need some special requirement to kill a demon, this is nonsense. Plus, there are fodder demons/yokai in YYH, so Zoro loses against them too?

It just depends if Hiei has better stats than OP top tiers. Zoro is one of the weakest top tiers but he is still a top tier with 100% top tier AP and durability btw.
Delusional. Zoro is not a top tier

I really did not expect the conversation to that way lol
I thought I'd have normal social interaction, but I keep getting surprised

Which makes sense considering sanjis an inbetweener. Just like zoro. 2200 and 2180 is the structure. So there is that
What structure you donkey.
That was power level of swordless pre df Kaku and Full Power Jabura for one arc

How that that stop Zoro from stomping sanji

And rest of pre time skip Sanji was neg diff for Zoro and he's neg diff now

Stop being delusional for once

When I say Zoro beats Luffy I use actual feats
Ask @DonWick and @Yoho
When you say sanji is comparable to Zoro you use dumbass panel that has nothing to do with Zoro and Sanji powerlevel and that panel pre time skip

@BillSlipton I know sanjis showings are embarrassing but get over enies lobby already

That's like Lawtards using Sabaody to say Current Luffy = Current Law

I really did not expect the conversation to that way lol
I thought I'd have normal social interaction, but I keep getting surprised

What structure you donkey.
That was power level of swordless pre df Kaku and Full Power Jabura for one arc

How that that stop Zoro from stomping sanji

And rest of pre time skip Sanji was neg diff for Zoro and he's neg diff now

Stop being delusional for once
Clown answer. Whats the difference between kakus swords and his leg attacks? He calls them part of his 4 sword style.

I'll answer for you. There is no difference. It's considered a weapon in kakus eyes. A part of his 4 sword style.

Rokushiki makes your body into a weapon. As stated canonically. Having another tool doesn't make you any stronger. Unless it's a magic sword like zoros.

But I digress. The rokushiki measurements are said to go by the structure of 10 points= 1 marine with a weapon

Hence weapons are factored in anyways. Because rokushiki makes your body into a weapon. Pretty straightforward.

You can try and say kaku wasn't full powered but that's the same for jabra. His df ability wasn't measured either.

The difference between kaku and jabra after the fruit was that jabra had 8 years of experience with his. And according to lucci... experience matters the most in a df battle.

You're clowning shishi. You won't win this because you don't have facts.

Clown answer. Whats the difference between kakus swords and his leg attacks? He calls them part of his 4 sword style.

I'll answer for you. There is no difference. It's considered a weapon in kakus eyes. A part of his 4 sword style.

Rokushiki makes your body into a weapon. As stated canonically. Having another tool doesn't make you any stronger. Unless it's a magic sword like zoros.

But I digress. The rokushiki measurements are said to go by the structure of 10 points= 1 marine with a weapon

Hence weapons are factored in anyways. Because rokushiki makes your body into a weapon. Pretty straightforward.

You can try and say kaku wasn't full powered but that's the same for jabra. His df ability wasn't measured either.

The difference between kaku and jabra after the fruit was that jabra had 8 years of experience with his. And according to lucci... experience matters the most in a df battle.

Did Kaku use Rankyaku? And even if we call leg one sword that's ittory
What about 4 sword style?

Here is a thing bro
Line Diable Jambe Sanji Jabura and Kaku and Ashura Zoro one shots all three of them

Kakus Final Rankyaku is above Diable Jambe anyways

Did Kaku use Rankyaku? And even if we call leg one sword that's ittory
What about 4 sword style?

Here is a thing bro
Line Diable Jambe Sanji Jabura and Kaku and Ashura Zoro one shots all three of them

Kakus Final Rankyaku is above Diable Jambe anyways
What the fuck are you talking about in that first response? It's not making sense to me.

You're wrong tho. Zoro can one shot kaku but he's not one shotting all 3 at once. That's fucking retarded. Sanji had the best durability and endurance feats at that point so he wouldn't be one shotted either.

Proof that kakus final rankyaku is more powerful than diable jambe? More than just you making a claim?

What the fuck are you talking about in that first response? It's not making sense to me.

You're wrong tho. Zoro can one shot kaku but he's not one shotting all 3 at once. That's fucking retarded. Sanji had the best durability and endurance feats at that point so he wouldn't be one shotted either.

Proof that kakus final rankyaku is more powerful than diable jambe? More than just you making a claim?
Sanjis durability and endurance sucks
Even Jabra can hurt the clown
Ashura that one shotted a Zoan Kaku one shots Sanji and Jabra too

Plus you told me leg = 1 sword right?
But Kaku has four
Plus giraffe fruit increases Rankyaku power so much he splits the tower. Kakus final Rankyaku kills Sanji and Jabra at the same time too and Ashura is 100s of times stronger.

There is no comparison
Obviously that Enies Lobby is null and void now anyways
Sanji got neg diffed stare diffed and eye diffed by Saturn
Zoro is likely stronger than Saturn
Even Burned Face Kuma out performed Sanji

How is Sanji gonna compete?

If it’s Three kings saga Hiei he would easily stomp Zoro unfortunately .

Zoro would unfortunately be roasted by Jagan .

edit : Dark tournament Hiei is lower B class if I am correct then Zoro wins .

Last edited:
Hiei durability is better do to demon physiology. Hiei speed is better when it comes to agility and attacking. Zoro can cut any flames whether or not if it is just mortal flames is anyone's guess. Plus he has a bunch of hax abilities with the Jagan eye.

Last edited: