One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he went from 0 to 2bill by beating marco:tchpepe:
Want me to count BB feats to you, young one? :myman:

Who captured Ace and started MF war?
Who technically killed WB n stole one of the most feared Df?
Only known user with two of most dangerous dfs?
Used Schibukai system to massacre n Free worst of Impel down Prisoners?
Was determined on Destroying MF n hurt Sengoku bad?
Is currently the 4th Yonkou?
And defeated the remnants of WB pirates including Marco and took over WB territories ?
Attacked Revo n thn also clashed with the CP0?

BlackBeard, is the one with most feats onscreen.

Want me to count BB feats to you, young one? :myman:

Who captured Ace and started MF war?
Who technically killed WB n stole one of the most feared Df?
Only known user with two of most dangerous dfs?
Used Schibukai system to massacre n Free worst of Impel down Prisoners?
Was determined on Destroying MF n hurt Sengoku bad?
Is currently the 4th Yonkou?
And defeated the remnants of WB pirates including Marco?
Attacked Revo n thn also clashed with the CP0?
Mb old one:josad:

EoS he will be a good bounty hunter:steef:
I seriously doubt that Zoro will ever get back to bounty hunting business and the fact that there wasn't any strong bounty hunter introduced after him is a real disappointment in a world where very strong individuals and high bounties are not lacking. Oda could at least have lntroduced a super bounty hunter à la Lobo or Deadpool.

Bogard

You can't win
Garp's W against the Rox implied in Reverie got watered down and that's apparently hype? idk
Lol I always said since the beginning that nothing implied Garp defeated Rox by himself. The hype was always about his nickname coming from there, but without knowing how. Now that we see that it was when they were young in a tagteam with Roger, suddenly it doesn't feel that impressive considering most of those guys grew since then

so the difference between captain and vice captain. 4,3 b -1 b katakuri vs big mom.

lol at zoro fans still expecting zoro to get Bounty on par with luffy. he is lucky if he gets 500m after this arc.

now we know luffy's final bounty will be 6 billion.
katakuri isn t a vice capitan he s a commander
shanks and roger the only ones with vice capitans and luffy in the future with woro

so the difference between captain and vice captain. 4,3 b -1 b katakuri vs big mom.

lol at zoro fans still expecting zoro to get Bounty on par with luffy. he is lucky if he gets 500m after this arc.

now we know luffy's final bounty will be 6 billion.
Lol but zoro will be the Wss he’s not a regular crew mate don’t compare him to others

S

stealthblack

katakuri isn t a vice capitan he s a commander
shanks and roger the only ones with vice capitans

it was said he is the strongest and was acting as vice. it's just how sanji, luffy , zoro are know as monster trio= sweet commanders. now jimbe, zoro, sanji will be known as the monster trio or something.

I

Inspector_Mu

Lol I always said since the beginning that nothing implied Garp defeated Rox by himself. The hype was always about his nickname coming from there, but without knowing how. Now that we see that it was when they were young in a tagteam with Roger, suddenly it doesn't feel that impressive considering most of those guys grew since then
They were late 30s
They were in Prime time

It doesn't feel less impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.