Yoho
Indigo
RA
Luka
Baki (he didn't claim Indie did he?)
Michelle
Mango
Naomi

That means I need to find 9 more, maybe 10.

Indie
Melkor
Reloaded

Who else am I missing from the Indie claims?

Town:
Ratchet
Yoho
Indigo
RA
Luka
Michelle
Mango
Naomi

Indie
Melkor
Reloaded

Sigh
Yeah Darion Mograine
I hope this doesnt paint a target on my back, imagine an rogue indie rn having the wincon to eliminate the ebon blade

anyway, i also have double vote power when im on a wagon with another horseman

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No I'm not:
I'm not quite smart enough for a deep rooted analytical observation on each player and picking out play styles in order to come up with advanced reasonings for people to get purged my apologies
Lol not exactly sure I buy this given you caught scum first day of your first game and even got killed for it kek.
He says he's not going to have a deep analytical position on people, you say you don't buy it because he caught scum last game. Him "catching scum" is attributed to cut, so why don't you buy it then?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Nope. But I have to see whether you‘re Town or just scum who throws an easy Town read at me.
Well I just wanted to get some people off the table of suspicion there's 37 of us it's easier to separate those who I believe are for sure town and then there's less people to sort through also your reluctance to just accept people clearing you as town could be seen has a townie move why. I think if someone is scum they'd just accept it and move on. Hunting for scum with this many people is like looking for a needle in a haystack especially if they are low posters its better to attempt to remove some of the hay

Emil

Certified Memelord
Town:
Ratchet
Yoho
Indigo
RA
Luka
Michelle
Mango
Naomi

Indie
Melkor
Reloaded

lind and baki r also indies

id add myself and maybe flower gram to the town list (not very confident on them due to multibal but they've displayed enough town tells)

might even yolo and say cubey is probably town too if we're being really desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.