[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you have issues with her town reading Michelle and have the opposite read to be imposing this question so many times?

I'm pretty sure everyone has a healthy skepticism that a player they're town reading could be scum. But we hedge our reads on the alignment we're more confident on.
lind u down to axe pero pot cal kiku cake rednight etc..?

gonna vote pot. he already got a wagon going. join me if u dont town read him

vote lynch pot

Emil

Certified Memelord
The observation itself.
He is not aligned with Gramm
not sure why is gram is struggling to find u as town when hes usually better at finding town than scum

could be lack of meta. hes hung up on the logical inconsistencies but ur solving comes off sincere and working from a world u have established

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What‘s Townie about Yoho? Those are the most generic observations one can make.
I'm not quite smart enough for a deep rooted analytical observation on each player and picking out play styles in order to come up with advanced reasonings for people to get purged my apologies

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
True, it's hard for me to get a day one reading also
Well for now I don't have a 100 % for sure reading on anyone
Hmm based on initial reactions

Reloaded, Mango and Pot don't seem on the up and up
Ngl, I'm a sucker for honesty, and his responses to Michelle seem genuine.

Plus, I don't expect a scum player to make a joke like this on a player he said that he's not liking much. He could have easily capitalized by jumping on Reloaded:
😡 be active or else, how dare you have a life outside of Mafia
This ^ gives me an easy going vibe and I generally associate those vibes with a town alignment.

I'm not quite smart enough for a deep rooted analytical observation on each player and picking out play styles in order to come up with advanced reasonings for people to get purged my apologies
Lol not exactly sure I buy this given you caught scum first day of your first game and even got killed for it kek.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What‘s Townie about Yoho? Those are the most generic observations one can make.
Hin making it, for one. Given that all three are a topic of some sort, with two out of three being wagons, him clearing them doesn't actually benefit his scum wincon, and risks drawing pressure onto himself.

Not really liking how little you've looked to clear people thus far Flower.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
lind u down to axe pero pot cal kiku cake rednight etc..?

gonna vote pot. he already got a wagon going. join me if u dont town read him

vote lynch pot
I really didn't pay attention to Pot at all. I've legit forgotten what he's posted.

I'm more down for Pero right now.

Hin making it, for one. Given that all three are a topic of some sort, with two out of three being wagons, him clearing them doesn't actually benefit his scum wincon, and risks drawing pressure onto himself.

Not really liking how little you've looked to clear people thus far Flower.
I‘m not clearing people that easily in a multiball when you can be scum and still genuinely scum hunt and appear Townie thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.