[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not the same thing though. We don’t want the other 2 knights to out themselves proactively because we don’t know what the consequences of that may be

Pressuring for a claim/lynch is the game, you can’t just abandon that.

Bad equivalence drawn here
You are the last player I expect to agree with me, and I was talking to Flower
She doesn't need a lawyer.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't think they're anti town. I think we have an opportunity to solve a block of slots, and aren't taking it for what I think are suboptimal reasons. I don't think the extra risk of having all 5 outed is so significant that it would be more damaging than having 5 confirmed slots would be helpful.

You out the targets on your back, I didn't do that. I would rather have 5 confirmed players than have 3 that may be more likely telling the truth than not.
well i have my stance here, so all you have to do now is to trust me and my associates or to sus us, we needed to share informations and we consider that 3 claims/5 are enough, so what are you gonna do now?

Ratchet

well i have my stance here, so all you have to do now is to trust me and my associates or to sus us, we needed to share informations and we consider that 3 claims/5 are enough, so what are you gonna do now?
It's not a binary, I think most of you are telling the truth, but that's not a guarantee. I'm saying there is significant value in having more of a guarantee on 5 slots, than what we currently have with 3.

I don't think they're anti town. I think we have an opportunity to solve a block of slots, and aren't taking it for what I think are suboptimal reasons. I don't think the extra risk of having all 5 outed is so significant that it would be more damaging than having 5 confirmed slots would be helpful.
Well this is a change of tack - earlier it was that you had no reason to think they’re pro town, so why did you want them outed at that point, given your stated position is you want to clear them now?

It's not a binary, I think most of you are telling the truth, but that's not a guarantee. I'm saying there is significant value in having more of a guarantee on 5 slots, than what we currently have with 3.
I can compromise here, but them i will do exactly 0 solving for the rest of this game, i will just sheep votes on the main wagons, should we do this?

What Gram is arguing is that based on the Miller claim we can deduce they‘re a second Town faction and that we shouldn’t just throw them to the wolves because we don‘t know what mechanics are in play to punish that. If you can confirm players like that surely there must be a drawback. I find that a Townie thought process to have because scum would profit from them being outed and a potential Savage helping them reduce Town numbers.

Ratchet

Well this is a change of tack - earlier it was that you had no reason to think they’re pro town, so why did you want them outed at that point, given your stated position is you want to clear them now?
And then you told me that the thing they're protecting is the planet. What, you expect me to just ignore new information lol?

My argument for them claiming has always been that having 5 slots claimed for them is confirmation, I haven't changed track at all there. Literally that has been my argument in favour of them doing so from the beginning. 5 slots that aren't Mafia.

I said I didn't know what their wincon was in favour of, but even knowing that it's pro town, still doesn't really change what I'm arguing.

So no, this is just not accurate

Ratchet

I can compromise here, but them i will do exactly 0 solving for the rest of this game, i will just sheep votes on the main wagons, should we do this?
If you're all cleared I have no issue with that, personally, though for your own wincon you'd probably want to avoid that.

What Gram is arguing is that based on the Miller claim we can deduce they‘re a second Town faction and that we shouldn’t just throw them to the wolves because we don‘t know what mechanics are in play to punish that. If you can confirm players like that surely there must be a drawback. I find that a Townie thought process to have because scum would profit from them being outed and a potential Savage helping them reduce Town numbers.
This means we can focus on something else already but I don't see you doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.