[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really holding it against him, but if they needed one of their own to survive, it begs the question, why out anyway.

Now, point me to the contradiction that you said I made.
we outed for information, isnt that the right thing to do? do you want 0 comunitation between 2 teams who have more of less the same enemies?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we outed for information, isnt that the right thing to do? do you want 0 comunitation between 2 teams who have more of less the same enemies?
You could have just played as town, I had a town read of you anyway. And it's not really about me, whether you out or not is your wincon concern, I'm lobbying for something that I think is beneficial to mine, for the reasons I've given.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Then respect our win condition also, we are not town aligned, if we all die its over for us, having all 5 members confirmed is bad.
It doesn't seem like you're comprehending what I'm saying, but I don't care enough about this to pursue the topic.
I'm officially done with this conversation

:kayneshrug:

You could have just played as town, I had a town read of you anyway. And it's not really about me, whether you out or not is your wincon concern, I'm lobbying for something that I think is beneficial to mine, for the reasons I've given.
Cool, my team took a decision here, i think you saw Lind`s opinion, we dont want our entire team outed, so move on

@Flower Your vote is on me on the basis of these contraditions, so you should have no trouble being able to present them. Unless... could it be...

You piggubacked off of Gram's post assuming there was one, and now after reading my post dismissing that claim, you want to pretend you never said otherwise?
Disingenuous crap yet again.

We‘re not throwing our allies to the wolves and that‘s that. Deal with it.

Ratchet

@Flower If you're waiting for Gram to respond to my post where he presents contradictions despite me saying otherwise, you could probably just say so. It's pretty plain that it's not your own thought by now.

Gram, feel free to help her out.

The janitor isn't something I'm staking on, I'm pointing out that it serves to undermine future claims, which it does. I know you know it does, so lets not waste time discussing that.

If scum do have a fake claim for this Indie faction, then I think there is value in making them use it now because it forces them to commit to a lie. If they opt not to, then we have a confirmed block.
No one is debating that there would be potential value in it, the issue is what you mortgage for that value and whether it ultimately represents value or not

Ratchet

No one is debating that there would be potential value in it, the issue is what you mortgage for that value and whether it ultimately represents value or not
Well my position is it's worthwhile, which is why I put it to the table. If you disagree, that's fine, it doesn't make you scum for it, but I believe I've outlined why my belief is what it is, so what objection do you take to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.