[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How it was a defense? It's a scum read for a shade.
An experienced player should know that anyone talking about a low poster like that is not scum indicative
Your post was what mafia is saying when they think town makes a mistake and they jump on it to blend in and look like they are 'scum hunting'
This looks real.

That seems too risky. She basically asked me to pick. What if I pick her team mate? Magic wasn't even on my list either kek.
Fair enough, but she didn't mention her condition until after you picked. Idk. I see what you're saying, she's likely town but it's still a fishy turn of events if that makes sense

Emil

Certified Memelord
15 pages behind

i agree with ratchet re: indies claiming

and ive been poisoned and will die in 2 cycles. wud be glorious if it was a town doing it

I am not forcing anything.
If he gave the read on Luka first, ok, but that doesn't mean it's not a fake one.
He said Luka is town because he plays differently than a scum game.
After a few games with Luka I know that's not a good read.
He also said I play like in my indy game. Naomi came and said i played that game like town.
Gramm's use of meta is just to support his agenda of pocketing and pushing.
This is correct FWIW. I would think they would hesitate making that read given last scum game about 5 people incorrectly had me town due to it. For that reason I also thought flower town reading me for claiming double voter was weird, but I kind of just ignored it >.<

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Fair enough, but she didn't mention her condition until after you picked. Idk. I see what you're saying, she's likely town but it's still a fishy turn of events if that makes sense
Why would she ask and then backfill instead of just not asking? She profiles out accurately too - largely disinterested and not engaged, wants to use her role to get something out of it, QED her play lines up with her claim.

You, however, have been clearly invested in trying to ensure that she's not town read from it. Are you playing with something of an agenda here Gad?

You know what dude, i want to win also, we have 3 targets on our back, this is enough, we will not become cannon fodder just because you dont understand our wincon.
I explained that my wincon is to eliminate the threats to Azeroth, your planet, you are not a threat to me if you are town, if you cant cope with it so be it, the last 2 people from my group should not claim, for our insurance in case we will be targeted.
Is there the second sentence in your wincon?

Status
Not open for further replies.