[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can we get back to why you claimed to read the thread but missed that? I get I'm easy to target cause there was no way in hell I was gonna go back and get those receipts like Flower did so I can't help but feel like you came for me cause you thought it'd be an easy push.
Missed what? A single post? Do you seriously think it's a fair expectation that I remember every single position and post every other player in this game has made? Nonsense.

I can send a message to a random player. I claimed to be their Guardian Angel and that they should tell me their alignment so I know what faction I play for. I told them to just put T for Town, S for scum and I for Indie in a random post. Apparently Gram got it and posted T in the thread. Hence I have reasons to believe he‘s Town.
If he is that gullible, lol.

And fwiw, I'm pretty sure Ratchet didn't miss just a single post of mine cause the only post he pointed to that could even remotely be construed as agenda based was the one he used to push me. I might have a shitty memory but I'm pretty sure I never went against or questioned any reads before the Cake thing. Just gave opinions as I read the thread.

Ratchet

Is it any less fair than you tryna push the whole Gad was undermining town always angle?
Yes? Your expectation is that reading the thread means I commit to memory every single thing that has been said. My argument was based off of your last two contributions of note being to devalue town reads on two separate unrelated players.

If you can't see how your qualification is borderline, no, actual insanity for anyone, then there's not really anything else I have to add here. Find me one player who can remember everything everyone has said this game, and I will find you a liar.

And fwiw, I'm pretty sure Ratchet didn't miss just a single post of mine cause the only post he pointed to that could even remotely be construed as agenda based was the one he used to push me. I might have a shitty memory but I'm pretty sure I never went against or questioned any reads before the Cake thing. Just gave opinions as I read the thread.
Y is ratchet sussing u

Yes? Your expectation is that reading the thread means I commit to memory every single thing that has been said. My argument was based off of your last two contributions of note being to devalue town reads on two separate unrelated players.

If you can't see how your qualification is borderline, no, actual insanity for anyone, then there's not really anything else I have to add here. Find me one player who can remember everything everyone has said this game, and I will find you a liar.
Let's just agree that you're wrong then. Cause you're doing everything but give me 1, just 1 more, example of where I undermined town reads. You know, as you claimed that it was all I was doing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
At the same time I'm sure you can see why it's not a good look given you didn't actually have a reason to dislike his wagon beyond it wasn't on a 0 poster.
hey ratchet. i didnt oppose magics wagon i just said id rather yeet another inactive first

Emil

Certified Memelord
not even that i just asked why r we wagoning me and magic over the myriads of other inactives, a question none is able to answer

Ratchet

It was a single post, that's what Flower pulled up. I already explained on both counts - you asked why Yoho was town read, and then tried to work against that. That's undermining a town read. I half concede this, because you did suspect Yoho beforehand, so I give you that.

With Cake, people had her as town off her claim, and your immediate response was to explain why she might not be town. So from my position, given I didn't have the information at hand to concede your read around Yoho, I saw you do it twice. Hence why I made my post.

Any part of this you have objection to?

Status
Not open for further replies.