[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity isn't AI
Can you give your reasonings behind these reads?

Did you have a kuma avy last game? You're playing very different this time around.
past experience with them

and yes i had kuma avy in cake game
as for why you think i play different, try playing three game in row only to die in night 1. have no energy to spam after that.

But it does from what I see, that said, if you have strong reasons as to why he's town I want to hear them so I can reflect upon them accordingly.

It's like, a basic tenant to playing town.
Ratchet, from my pov it feels like you are telling me that somebody is a killer because they were seen holding a knife when I was right next to the guy and saw no knife. Just ISO Gad and tell me what you think afterwards, else this point is useless.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes. I still think the janitor should be something to be wary of. There's abilities being thrown around. I think it's a valid point to consider that Cake might have changed what she said next. I agree that it's not a great point, someone could have janitored her shot after reading her post, or some other madness. But it was hardly the definitive proof or strong reason to claim what you did. And even if you refuse to fully concede on my Yoho post, it's still not enough to claim what you did imo
But it's not really a point at all with Cake - I don't really follow why that's your first though. As Scum, why does Cake use a kill that janitors by making everyone know it was her? Why does scum have a kill that is public in thread if it janitors and puts suspicion on them?

I said from what I've seen you've looked to undermine town reads. I've given two examples of where you've done that. What else do I need to provide to evidence my position here exactly?

Ratchet

Bc he's arguing that u missed something and ur saying u can't be expected to remember every post

I was hoping to understand what that whole thing was abt
So why wouldn't you ask me what my suspicion entails given I could, assumedly, outline it?

Ratchet

Ratchet, from my pov it feels like you are telling me that somebody is a killer because they were seen holding a knife when I was right next to the guy and saw no knife. Just ISO Gad and tell me what you think afterwards, else this point is useless.
I don't follow this Flower, I don't even strongly suspect Gad, I just saw a pattern of behaviour I didn't like and an absence of anything to town read him from. I know you have no intention of being anything but obstinate with me this game, bit I actually want to play well, hence why I'm asking you why you think he's town. If you don't have a town case for him then I'll drop it.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Vote Count #4

Ekko - 7
Pero - 2
Pot Goblin - 1
Michelle - 1
Indigo - 1
Seatonnes - 1

Votes:
Flower: Ekko > Pot Goblin > Ekko > Ratchet > Unvote > LethalBanks > Ekko > Ratchet
Lindltaylor: Pero
Mango: Flower > Pot Goblin
Neeko: Cubey
Ratchet: Mr. Reloaded > Ekko
Cakewalker: Ekko
Gram: Ekko > Michelle
Yoho: Seatonnes
Random Asshole: Ekko
Michelle: Gram > Ekko
Mr. Reloaded: Ekko > Unvote
Naomi: Pot Goblin > Ekko > Pot Goblin
Luka: Ekko
Gadonkadonk: Ekko> Indigo
Alwaysmind: Ekko
Ekko: Pot > Pero
Kiku: Ekko

With 37 alive it takes 19 to lynch.

Votes may not represent true vote count.

Let me know if I have made any mistakes.

Wait. There are 6 people on Ekko but he has 6 votes???

But it's not really a point at all with Cake - I don't really follow why that's your first though. As Scum, why does Cake use a kill that janitors by making everyone know it was her? Why does scum have a kill that is public in thread if it janitors and puts suspicion on them?

I said from what I've seen you've looked to undermine town reads. I've given two examples of where you've done that. What else do I need to provide to evidence my position here exactly?
It wasn't my thought until the janitor and I saw everyone eagerly townlock her. I'm suspicious of how quickly that happened when we didn't even know what Magic was. I already admitted that it wasn't a good point, but it is what it is. The issue here is that you're still tryna use that as a reason to claim something that no one here agrees with you about.

Status
Not open for further replies.