Emil

Certified Memelord
In hades you were top poster by eod1
Christmas ratchet was by eod1 and you were by eod2
Gilmore girls I was by eod1
Both Christmas games I was near top poster by eod1
Every DM game had nge as mafia so he was always top poster
Caits game brad was top poster

also, you said they’re inactive till they’re winning implying that being inactive late game isn’t mafia in a losing gamestate
yeah thats true they r inactive until late or until they can solidify their thread position via bus or if they get pushed. wolves r rarely active day 1 as a pack. at most itd be one active wolf. by active i mean like in top 5

in any case can we change this subject into somrthing more fruitful, like you commenting on my reads maybe for starters or any of my positions this game. do u have problems with them?

Sorry for not being active so far - I was busy reading everything I had missed yesterday, because I was busy IRL ^^
90 pages of posts is kinda crazy tho, most games I've been in so far didn't have that many when they ended :neesama:

Erm, anyways -
To see who reacts badly at it.

If Ekko flips scum you are his mate because your post shows you have TMI
Being so lynch- happy on D1 tends to be something that Mafia do, so this seems slightly suspicious in my opinion? As do some of your other posts but I'm kinda speed-reading the thread rn so.

I trust this to be an ally oneself can put faith in. Flower and Indigo shall help us on this crusade.
What makes you so sure of that?

Yeah, but scum would just accept it kek.
Perhaps, but Scum would also know that doubting their townread would make them seem even more towny - so perhaps this is all an elaborate scheme by the Mafia? Combined with you asking for a heal to be used on you - which might be tracked by the Mafia or otherwise used to suss out the Healing Roles - and being a very active participant in the discussion, your playstyle would benefit a Maf- aligned role a lot.

Fel Infusion was used on ???

Might of the titans was used on ???​
So, this might be pretty bad for us? Apparently, the character in the picture is the Titan Sargeras, who's one of Legion's main antagonists? If that's the case, Might of the Titans was almost 100% used by Scum.

Oh yeah.
My role states I'm conversion immune, there's likely conversion to look forward to.
Conversion? Could it possibly be tied to conversion to undeath - the start post said something like that, after all...

Also, while we are claiming stuff that our Role PMs implied could exist, there's a good chance that Investigative Roles, Lynch Manipulating Abilities and Roleblocks exist...

>4 hours in and Im 9th highest poster

This is a slow day 1 if Im even scratching top 20 let alone firmly top 10
T-this is a slow D1?! :catcry:

I've got 1 hard town read in Random Asshole, which cannot be refuted.
Are you claiming a PR here? Or where does the hard read come from?

all right y'all

i got some info for us

you guys won't believe the shit we're in

this is the current game census

18 | 5 | 5 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1
That's just incredibly concerning. We might have 3 Mafs on our hands? Or, perhaps, 5 people are Alliance, 5 are Horde, 5 are the Ebon Blade, apparently - and 18 are the Burning Legion? A _ton_ of Abilities used toDay would fit more into their flavor than anything else, if I'm not wrong - after all, anything relating to Fel _should_ also relate to the Legion? Furthermore, everyone coming together might fit the Lore of Azeroth uniting against the invading Legion, and there being two/three Towns could reflect neither Alliance nor Horde being truly, wholly evil?

Yo guys. Miller and Pro Town here.

Wincon is the same as Melkor - Eliminate all threats to Azeroth.
Unprompedly claiming for some reason, and with a role that it just so happens investigatives can't confirm as actually being Innocent/Pro-Town? That's kinda Sus, ngl.

To be fair a lot of people had not even posted yet, Maybe we should get to claims and etc when more people will show up, we are only 15 hrs into this game
Could we maybe not fish for claims? Especially in this super role madness game, when a lot of people are bound to have useful stuff!

azeroth is the planet upon which the setting is based

I suspect the difference in win cons is that there is someone within town who also poses a threat to Azeroth, which is plausible
What about there being a non- Mafaligned Indie who counts as a "Threat to Azeroth"? That way, Town could still win while you simultaneously lose.

I just woke up, seems a good chunk of the post that came through while I napped comes from @Flower @Emil and @Michelle this kinda passion for the game tells me all three may be safe
It could also be that all three are Scum, who are just leading the discussion? After all, with Michelle trying to get a train going and Flower trying to somewhat mediate and focus on other targets than the predominant train, it would create an ideal situation for Maf to get all three to be seen as Inno... Although IIRC, wasn't Grammaton the one who argued with Michelle the most? I may be completely wrong though, since I'm trying to hurry up with reading rn

I‘m not clearing people that easily in a multiball when you can be scum and still genuinely scum hunt and appear Townie thank you.
How are you so sure that this is a multiball? At least one of the factions that could be multiple Mafs has been confirmed to be neutral, after all...

I can send a message to a random player. I claimed to be their Guardian Angel and that they should tell me their alignment so I know what faction I play for. I told them to just put T for Town, S for scum and I for Indie in a random post. Apparently Gram got it and posted T in the thread. Hence I have reasons to believe he‘s Town.
Tbh, that just sounds even more like a Maf trying to confirm their partner as a town, to me, what with conveniently only you two being able to confirm/deny it. Would you perhaps mind claiming your Role's Name, now that you already revealed one of your abilities? Maybe if they have something to do with sending messages/visions/however that skill was flavored, it would explain why such a rather weird ability to essentially hard-confirm someone exists

Er, I dunno

The entangling nightmare thing is the emerald nightmare but wasn’t really expecting that as a faction
So... Are they evil, per se? Or do we have ourselves another neutral faction on our hands like with the Horsemen of the Ebon Blade?

I mean, do you see anything in the thread which makes you think it's from Town?
Tbh tbh it _might_ have been? My role is weird, and I really don't wanna claim, but for what I can only assume to be lore reasons, I know that one of the roles in this game is a character who is apparently a rogue/assassin/member of the Uncrowned, so Town should definitely have someone with abilities like shooting poison etc. Also, on the topic of my role, I'm always guilty when investigated, so that kinda sucks.

Sorry for not being active so far - I was busy reading everything I had missed yesterday, because I was busy IRL ^^
90 pages of posts is kinda crazy tho, most games I've been in so far didn't have that many when they ended :neesama:

Erm, anyways -

Being so lynch- happy on D1 tends to be something that Mafia do, so this seems slightly suspicious in my opinion? As do some of your other posts but I'm kinda speed-reading the thread rn so.

What makes you so sure of that?

Perhaps, but Scum would also know that doubting their townread would make them seem even more towny - so perhaps this is all an elaborate scheme by the Mafia? Combined with you asking for a heal to be used on you - which might be tracked by the Mafia or otherwise used to suss out the Healing Roles - and being a very active participant in the discussion, your playstyle would benefit a Maf- aligned role a lot.

So, this might be pretty bad for us? Apparently, the character in the picture is the Titan Sargeras, who's one of Legion's main antagonists? If that's the case, Might of the Titans was almost 100% used by Scum.

Conversion? Could it possibly be tied to conversion to undeath - the start post said something like that, after all...

Also, while we are claiming stuff that our Role PMs implied could exist, there's a good chance that Investigative Roles, Lynch Manipulating Abilities and Roleblocks exist...

T-this is a slow D1?! :catcry:

Are you claiming a PR here? Or where does the hard read come from?

That's just incredibly concerning. We might have 3 Mafs on our hands? Or, perhaps, 5 people are Alliance, 5 are Horde, 5 are the Ebon Blade, apparently - and 18 are the Burning Legion? A _ton_ of Abilities used toDay would fit more into their flavor than anything else, if I'm not wrong - after all, anything relating to Fel _should_ also relate to the Legion? Furthermore, everyone coming together might fit the Lore of Azeroth uniting against the invading Legion, and there being two/three Towns could reflect neither Alliance nor Horde being truly, wholly evil?

Unprompedly claiming for some reason, and with a role that it just so happens investigatives can't confirm as actually being Innocent/Pro-Town? That's kinda Sus, ngl.

Could we maybe not fish for claims? Especially in this super role madness game, when a lot of people are bound to have useful stuff!

What about there being a non- Mafaligned Indie who counts as a "Threat to Azeroth"? That way, Town could still win while you simultaneously lose.

It could also be that all three are Scum, who are just leading the discussion? After all, with Michelle trying to get a train going and Flower trying to somewhat mediate and focus on other targets than the predominant train, it would create an ideal situation for Maf to get all three to be seen as Inno... Although IIRC, wasn't Grammaton the one who argued with Michelle the most? I may be completely wrong though, since I'm trying to hurry up with reading rn

How are you so sure that this is a multiball? At least one of the factions that could be multiple Mafs has been confirmed to be neutral, after all...

Tbh, that just sounds even more like a Maf trying to confirm their partner as a town, to me, what with conveniently only you two being able to confirm/deny it. Would you perhaps mind claiming your Role's Name, now that you already revealed one of your abilities? Maybe if they have something to do with sending messages/visions/however that skill was flavored, it would explain why such a rather weird ability to essentially hard-confirm someone exists

So... Are they evil, per se? Or do we have ourselves another neutral faction on our hands like with the Horsemen of the Ebon Blade?

Tbh tbh it _might_ have been? My role is weird, and I really don't wanna claim, but for what I can only assume to be lore reasons, I know that one of the roles in this game is a character who is apparently a rogue/assassin/member of the Uncrowned, so Town should definitely have someone with abilities like shooting poison etc. Also, on the topic of my role, I'm always guilty when investigated, so that kinda sucks.
Uhm. Hi.

Another Miller claim, huh. I buy it.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
From what I read and skimmed I'm likin these fellas so far

Flower - general tone and seems to have taken the town leader role

Cake - feels safe after yeeting Neeko and it felt honest how she handled it

Indigo - Conejo brother, from what I read his playstyle here is different from how he is as scum as well

Random Asshole - light, mostly activity based

Mr. Reloaded - Conejo Bro, tad wary about what his indie role will be like as he is seperate from the multi-town group

Baki-Dou - Multitown fella, I'm fine rollin with these dudes for now. I'm on the side that the remaining two don't claim yet. Though we should be wary of any additional members that claim at this point as fake claims could be a thing.

Mango - I like his general tone and involvement

Lindtaylor - Multitown fella

Grammaton - general tone and involvement

Melkot - Multitown fella

Rest is more or less null

For now this will be my community
:endthis:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
@Yoho what is your case on Seatonnes btw?
Tbh I'm pretty neutral on weather low posters should be lynched or not

On one hand they could just be busy irl
On the other they could be lurking and not wanting to put pressure on themselves

Either way I think at least for day one the smart thing to do would be to pick of the low posters it's a chance they are scum once we get a bit deeper into the game we'll be able to make more informed decisions

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Tbh I'm pretty neutral on weather low posters should be lynched or not

On one hand they could just be busy irl
On the other they could be lurking and not wanting to put pressure on themselves

Either way I think at least for day one the smart thing to do would be to pick of the low posters it's a chance they are scum once we get a bit deeper into the game we'll be able to make more informed decisions
I would agree if this were plurality. With majority you're just kinda wasting a vote here.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I would agree if this were plurality. With majority you're just kinda wasting a vote here.
Well if I went with Majority that would mean voting Ekko and I already cleared Ekko from my suspicions if we where closer to a Majority merge then I might go with the Majority but until then I'll play it by ear

Status
Not open for further replies.