[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly need to finish reading.

I will point out though that Gram looking for the 'easy' wagon is not genuine in the sense that while he may think it's wolf meta, it's just lazy and opportunistic when he could be hunting fruit that is much higher on the tree. I'm null on majority of players tbf.
Haven't seen Cal yet
He’s already given thoughts @Ratchet

Another post no one seems to care about

Unless I'm misreading, you're saying you have him town but are waiting to see something so that you can tell ratchet why...

So shouldn't he just be null until that point?
i just said i cant elaborate on the questions ratchet asked me until something happens
dont make any assumptions abt what it means

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He’s already given thoughts @Ratchet

Another post no one seems to care about
I know he made that post, I want to see his reaction to your certainty on his slot. I will note on Lethal that he's been very tepid around his wagon and his interactions in general which feel somewhat out of character for him as town. His claim is basically a doctor claim though, so it's a pretty good one.
Do you have mech on him?
Why would you ask this?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i just said i cant elaborate on the questions ratchet asked me until something happens
dont make any assumptions abt what it means
For the record I don't really know what if anything you're referring to, happy to hold it for now until you can give a more complete answer - any ideas on when that might be?

I know he made that post, I want to see his reaction to your certainty on his slot. I will note on Lethal that he's been very tepid around his wagon and his interactions in general which feel somewhat out of character for him as town. His claim is basically a doctor claim though, so it's a pretty good one.

Why would you ask this?
To potentially clear or catch an inactive, but NVM.

@RayanOO what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.