[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thing is though you’d have to give him 4 days to prove it AND there’s a myriad of reasons why it might not work, or be ‘redirected’ etc
Of course, but then this can be revisited. We can have a watcher on him, we might have killed scum redirection by then, and so on. I don't really see Lethal make the conscious decision as scum to claim the kill instead of just not claiming it. He as scum would also be of the position that he's been caught again and is not long for the game.

Yeah but it's multi scum according to census and therefore easy for scum to blend by scumhunting
I know its multi-ball but I don't think it really increases the chances of her being scum. Flower can play town or indie effectively, she can't hide as scum for shit. Her tells are obvious; less active, withdrawn, behaviorally extremely cautious, doesn't do the AtE or OMGUS pushes as she feels more confident in a town role when she does that stuff.

I don't eliminate the possibility of her being scum/anti-town but I put her as being less likely.

From what I know of WoW (and it's something I've struggled to get my head around because the only MMO I've played at significant length is FFXIV, where the player character is central to the story) the protagonist character =/= main character basically.

I buy it, I don't town lock Ekko but I lean town on him after his response to the wagon and the claim.
I guess this is appropriate enough, but who knows, Fuji is the type of host to give a player a fake claim like MC if their indie or scum so I think it still warrants a bit of caution, especially since this is EKKO we are talking about. Therefore the axe can stay off his head for now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
As far as Flower is concerned I lean town but I don't think she's town lock. I'd feel a bit worse about her if Gram is scum, but she gets points for putting Magic forward for Cake's kill. Don't really think she'd tie herself to Cake so closely either so for now I'm happy with her in town.

As far as Flower is concerned I lean town but I don't think she's town lock. I'd feel a bit worse about her if Gram is scum, but she gets points for putting Magic forward for Cake's kill. Don't really think she'd tie herself to Cake so closely either so for now I'm happy with her in town.
I’m assuming you think we’d be directly teamed there, as you don’t think I’m aligned with magic?

I guess this is appropriate enough, but who knows, Fuji is the type of host to give a player a fake claim like MC if their indie or scum so I think it still warrants a bit of caution, especially since this is EKKO we are talking about. Therefore the axe can stay off his head for now.
I disagree with the D1 lynch of Ekko, and I start to think I will veto it until D3/4 if I am alive (and he is also alive ofc).
We almost hammered him before the claim, btw.
I know scum Ekko is more nervous when he is wagoned, while here he was chilled and implied his wagon is full of people who don't have a solid case on him, which is not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.