[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
i was town, and i dont think it's baseless to speculate that a member of azeroth kills me to make me one of theirs

i dont know what r u talking about otherwise, there is always merit to discuss why was i immediately killed when i was already poisoned
I mean there could be quite a few reasons for your kill Ekko. I agree with Baki that speculating why you were killed won't help us right now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Uh- I didn't read any of your posts, I just remember me not liking your entrace >.<.
In my defense, It's alot of text TwT.
Post automatically merged:

o no I was found out.
Yeah no, you have over 250 posts to read me from, I'm the second highest poster in the thread, if you're not reading any of my posts and still only have a read on me from my entrance, what on Earth are you doing?

Yeah no, you have over 250 posts to read me from, I'm the second highest poster in the thread, if you're not reading any of my posts and still only have a read on me from my entrance, what on Earth are you doing?
ISOing everybody else. If I ISO a person with alot of messages and texts, especially when all of your messages are over a paragraph long, I get burnout really easily so I just prefer not to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.