[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that work?

If Ekko watches me. And his action goes first. And I'm busdriven with Player X. The busdriver is still targeting me and player X. So Ekko would move over to player X let's say and he would still see the busdriver.
Yeah you're right, I didn't think this through enough. But the point of the post was that it doesn't make sense anyways so... wrong formula right answer?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Before I go, because I'm paranoid of hidden flips, this character called "Gena" is in the game and I'm assuming is town. Just putting that out there in case I get janitored or something

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah you're right, I didn't think this through enough. But the point of the post was that it doesn't make sense anyways so... wrong formula right answer?
It makes perfect sense, because Pot is claiming to have had his actions manipulated. He would have to have been redirected to me which I don't think is very likely.

I'm pretty sure over why Gad.

As for why you, nothing you've done strikes me as expressly townie and er, gut really.
Fair enough tbh

I struggle to get town read globally as town I've noticed without usage to point to

Makes being apparently action locked and voteless a bit of a pain

I think gad has been weird today for the record, I know I said he seemed comfy yesterday but eh that's kinda deteriorated

Status
Not open for further replies.