[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people asking me why I only voting kekko?

:laughmoji:

I literally claimed that once I make a vote it permanently stays there...
Voted kekko, me and then Michelle.
Vote stayed on kekko.
Just like I said.

Fair enough tbh

I struggle to get town read globally as town I've noticed without usage to point to

Makes being apparently action locked and voteless a bit of a pain

I think gad has been weird today for the record, I know I said he seemed comfy yesterday but eh that's kinda deteriorated
I think I'm just tryna do the best I can without reading the thread but ehhhh

I can't explain why you think I'm not comfy anymore I'm literally the same

Well, feel free to make yourself obvious town whenever you want, could start by finding Xadlin's scum mates. Or Magic's. We know both are Mafia.
This feels like a fuck you in disguise. We know Xad's scum cause he did an oopsie and then refused to post anything meaningful that I can think of. Magic has posted shit all.

But if I have to say something I think my earlier reads still hold merit unless things have changed.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This feels like a fuck you in disguise. We know Xad's scum cause he did an oopsie and then refused to post anything meaningful that I can think of. Magic has posted shit all.

But if I have to say something I think my earlier reads still hold merit unless things have changed.
Cool, go try and find their mates then.

Always love seeing people shocked they get scum read after not contributing a thing to helping find and kill scum. Yeah that's how it works, you have things to work with, time for you to start solving. I'm sure I'll have lots to enjoy when I wake up in 6 hours.

Cool, go try and find their mates then.

Always love seeing people shocked they get scum read after not contributing a thing to helping find and kill scum. Yeah that's how it works, you have things to work with, time for you to start solving. I'm sure I'll have lots to enjoy when I wake up in 6 hours.
I'm sure you will.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Flower I ask you see where I'm comin from and look at Ekko's and I first interaction

while still here, @Pot Goblin since u already full claimed can u say what u did last night pls
When he said this I knew he had results on me so I said the truth about my targets last night
I ain't callin the fella a liar either I think it just came with SRM ability jungle juice where a lot of everything passive and active hits

Status
Not open for further replies.