[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, the naga squad will have to deal with this consequence also, and Order of death- AKA the legion titans are not on good term with the void nagas, they wont make an alliance, if sargeras is revived I wonder what the counter big bad guy would be for that.
Or maybe he will absorb them as slaves at best

Well the thing is, Illidan could have been a town role, it makes sense lore wise, but now after all this fiasco, the element of surprise its not there anymore. But fair enough, Reloaded claimed his indie wincon in a way that would point to him being Illidan.
i believe i asked abt illidan being town earlier but was told that he would be an indie?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think it's a tad premature to say that hime can't be scum with Magic - I did point out beforehand that we should have a liar between Reloaded and Magic (you can find my post, it was towards Gram), but as usual I was ignored, and more pertinently, given that he was likely lynched otherwise on the basis of him being Cult this does actually serve to delay his death a bit.

I think hime is town from how she's posted in the thread, with a few reservations. One being that I'm running out of PoE slots to assign 8 more mafia to.

Status
Not open for further replies.