Theory Uraume Will Create The Hiten Spear Through A Binding Vow Of Death

Now that Higuruma is (probably) dead, Sukuna should have the Kumatoke back.

I think Gege is going to give us the full Heian Era Sukuna experience.

(On a side note, can someone find a cleaner version of this official art, I know it's out there but I deleted my twitter)

Assuming we get the full experience, Sukuna will get the spear at some point.

It might be the case that he had it stored or something this entire time, and knowing Sukuna's playful character, I wouldn't put it past him.

However, I like the idea in the title more, mostly because I'm a Hakari fanboy.

Hakari beats Uraume's ass and then she makes the Hiten with a binding vow of death like how Yorozu made the Kamutoke.

Tagging random JJk fans I remember after a few months.
@Shiroyru @L57 @zenox @NikaInParis @ConquistadoR @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido @kom5 @Ice devil slayer @NAMELESS @notAfanboy @Moegara

Last edited:

(On a side note, can someone find a cleaner version of this official art, I know it's out there but I deleted my twitter)

It might be the case that he had it stored or something this entire time, and knowing Sukuna's playful character, I wouldn't put it past him.

Hakari beats Uraume's ass and then she makes the Hiten with a binding vow of death like how Yorozu made the Kamutoke.

@Shiroyru @L57 @zenox @NikaInParis @ConquistadoR @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido @kom5 @Ice devil slayer @NAMELESS @notAfanboy @Moegara
I think sukuna already has hiten

Hakari gonna lose
Sukuna vs the merger
Remember the merger can happen only when everyone dies in the culling games aside kenjaku,uraume,sukuna
Nah, Kusakabe said that sorcerers can protect themselves against the merger with cursed energy in the chapter where they were planning Higu's trial for Sukuna.

That's set up for the merger happening and the sorcerers being fine

Good to see you back.

But nah, if Sukuna gets another power up, considering he is not using the world cutting slashes, I will drop the series.

Getting power ups against strong opponents makes sense, but right now? He kills them in one attack.
He already could kill them in one attack if he really wanted to, Kusakabe implied all of them are weaker than Jogo.

In case Higuruma confiscated Sukuna's CT, then it would have made sense.
Nah it wouldn't have mattered either way, lightning is pretty much unreactable to the cast (Kashimo's lightning was considered a guaranteed hit cuz of how fast it was) so Sukuna with 20 fingers of CE + Kumatoke would have dogged them (everyone minus Yuta and Hakari) just as hard.

Why drag the series? A power up will be cool, but does it serve any purpose? Be honest.
Sukuna's binding vow with Kenjaku and just the general narrative all point in the direction of Sukuna fighting the merger entity.

You're assuming Sukuna loses this first fight with Yuji and co here but I seriously doubt it.

Nah it wouldn't have mattered either way, lightning is pretty much unreactable to the cast (Kashimo's lightning was considered a guaranteed hit cuz of how fast it was) so Sukuna with 20 fingers of CE + Kumatoke would have dogged them (everyone minus Yuta and Hakari) just as hard.

Sukuna's binding vow with Kenjaku and just the general narrative all point in the direction of Sukuna fighting the merger entity.

You're assuming Sukuna loses this first fight with Yuji and co here but I seriously doubt it.
I dont think he will lose at all.
He will be sealed or will be taken out of story in some other way.
He is not getting defeated here, true.
I agree that the merger may give Sukuna a challenge.

I dont think he will lose at all.
He will be sealed or will be taken out of story in some other way.
He is not getting defeated here, true.
I agree that the merger may give Sukuna a challenge.
Especially since we still don’t know why Kenjaku created Yuji, and Kusakabe already said that sorcerers can protect themselves from the merger with their CE.

It’s pretty obvious the merger will get triggered early by Kenjaku, some plot BS will happen where the merger powers up Yuji, and then we get the final fight Sukuna.

Could be wrong but it seems kinda telegraphed imo

Especially since we still don’t know why Kenjaku created Yuji, and Kusakabe already said that sorcerers can protect themselves from the merger with their CE.

It’s pretty obvious the merger will get triggered early by Kenjaku, some plot BS will happen where the merger powers up Yuji, and then we get the final fight Sukuna.

Could be wrong but it seems kinda telegraphed imo
Yeah, lets see. Its still up in the air.

He would still have beaten them with pure physical force in my opinion.
well ofc , sukuna can still fold these clowns in seconds if he wanted to without ct
-

-

-

-

he is shown dominating all of them physically
and its insane that he is just toying with them

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

It’s impossible to do Yoruzu was only able to create that tool due to her CT plus life.

then again fucking maki got one of the mos op weapons through mai 🤦🏻‍♂️

It’s impossible to do Yoruzu was only able to create that tool due to her CT plus life.

then again fucking maki got one of the mos op weapons through mai 🤦🏻‍♂️
Yep, although I think Uraume could make the spear out of ice and then have it become the cursed tool at death.

Heck Nanami's weapon got his CT just by exposure to his CE