[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see... so my kill could hit someone else... :risitavirus:

can someone check wu/reveal which i linked if anyone reading and is town. to see who i hit?
no I was still targeted by your kill
I was informed my other passive went off too which I wasnt during the night / one shot death prevention
I was targetted with the kill + another harmful action that I dont know what

Why is he backpedaling and why are you so interested in playing his defense for him? I double checked and neither Kiku nor Luka were high in PoE or considered potential scum so I'm asking for the logic in him targeting players who aren't sussed.

And Luka confirmed he lost an ability.
I confirmed I tracked him to Luka as well as HIme and Kiku.

What are you not getting?
i lost ability for today phase.

i already stated early, other in night chat where giving reads on potential scum

and kiku,luka, and hime where mention.

if reloaded targeted them then he agree with rest of the people in night chat, who i read town who mention those 3 names

i lost ability for today phase.

i already stated early, other in night chat where giving reads on potential scum

and kiku,luka, and hime where mention.

if reloaded targeted them then he agree with rest of the people in night chat, who i read town who mention those 3 names
Seeing as how Luka lost an ability and he wasn't high in PoE for lynching, the night chat defense doesn't really fly here. I think our "indie" is hostile to town and his actions don't really help dissuade me.

What I meant by "I didn't do anything to him" was referring to harmful acts. Which is the truth.

I eventually clarified because I knew someone would misconstrue. :doffytroll:
No because that's not what you said. I tracked you to Luka, and Luka lost an ability. That is a harmful action, you claimed you targeted him to see if he was scum or not. And insisted basically if he was he would die but I don't believe you targeted Luka with a kill action in the first place.

Why is he backpedaling and why are you so interested in playing his defense for him? I double checked and neither Kiku nor Luka were high in PoE or considered potential scum so I'm asking for the logic in him targeting players who aren't sussed.

And Luka confirmed he lost an ability.
I confirmed I tracked him to Luka as well as HIme and Kiku.

What are you not getting?
Hell of a move @Mr. Reloaded what did you do to those 3. All high on my scum list

Seeing as how Luka lost an ability and he wasn't high in PoE for lynching, the night chat defense doesn't really fly here. I think our "indie" is hostile to town and his actions don't really help dissuade me.

No because that's not what you said. I tracked you to Luka, and Luka lost an ability. That is a harmful action, you claimed you targeted him to see if he was scum or not. And insisted basically if he was he would die but I don't believe you targeted Luka with a kill action in the first place.
ok

:pepebusi:

i see more legion scum to test out!

I was always targeted with a kill baki confirmed it as well as my own passive

Status
Not open for further replies.