[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically so far I've proven that:

- Reloaded lied about not targeting Hime, Kiku, and Luka
- Reloaded changed his story from not targeting Luka to only trying to target him to see if he would be Legion or not
- Insists he can't perform harmful actions against non-Legion (confirmed to be untrue as Luka lost a day ability after being visited by Reloaded)

You seem to be getting hot under the collar, Reloaded.

So basically so far I've proven that:

- Reloaded lied about not targeting Hime, Kiku, and Luka
- Reloaded changed his story from not targeting Luka to only trying to target him to see if he would be Legion or not
- Insists he can't perform harmful actions against non-Legion (confirmed to be untrue as Luka lost a day ability after being visited by Reloaded)

You seem to be getting hot under the collar, Reloaded.
You know Reloaded flipped already right?

What the actual fuck are you talking about?! Yes, I visited all 3 LMFAO SO?!!!!!!!! :shame:

Whatever happened with Luka's ability wasn't me!
Mate, I didn't just track you to all 3 players, I have your entire role sheet from successfully tracking you. Your hostile actions aren't limited to only affecting Legion, I guess the reason you never mentioned this is because it will reveal you are as much a danger to town as you are to mafia.

Mate, I didn't just track you to all 3 players, I have your entire role sheet from successfully tracking you. Your hostile actions aren't limited to only affecting Legion, I guess the reason you never mentioned this is because it will reveal you are as much a danger to town as you are to mafia.
Hell yeah, more scum on indie crime. Love you outing yourself, who's team are you on Hime or Pot?

...I really think I can't play on here anymore. I laid this out earlier and not a sole person acknowledged or processed it

Cake is literally outted wolf.

She declared she shot Hime and the kill failed after

A) Claiming she only has one kill shot
B) Harboring this information until I came out with my own against Hime
C) Not having a single vote or a post alluding to suspecting Hime
D) Being ready to end the day, apparently, earlier before giving out this information
E) Hyper Fixating on her tracker result on Flower but claims to have forgotten about the kill

Vote her ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.