Future Events Sukuna Vs The Merger Seems Kinda Obvious

Now that Higuruma is dead, the Kumatoke should be back in Sukuna's hands, which means Gege is hard committing to Sukuna not getting nerfed.

To be honest, even with level 1000 PIS I have no idea how it is even possible for him to lose to the main cast unless it's self-inflicted by playing around and fucking up. And if the latter happens, that would be actual dog shit writing (possible for Gege unforunately).

Here's what makes me think Sukuna vs the merger is coming:

1. Sukuna made some binding vow with Kenjaku that we still do not know.
Sukuna had to do something for Kenjaku before fighting Gojo. We still don't know what this is referring to.
When Kenjaku said his will is going to live on after being beheaded, I think it's all connected.

2. The merger may not be a mindless monster.
I saw a theory that YUJI might be the vessel for the merger entity somehow (some kink in Kenjaku's grand plan or something idk) and if that's the case the likelihood of this theory shoots up tremendously.

3. The only entity that Sukuna could go all out and show everything he has aginst is the merger.
Kinda obvious.

@Shiroyru @L57 @zenox @NikaInParis @ConquistadoR @TheKnightOfTheSea @MonsterKaido @kom5 @Ice devil slayer @NAMELESS @notAfanboy @Moegara

after reading this dialogue

i think there is a high possibility sukuna vs merger may happen

but yuji will be connected to the merger somehow , this is the only way sukuna's defeat wont look bullshit regarding how strong he is
Yep:
Especially since we still don’t know why Kenjaku created Yuji, and Kusakabe already said that sorcerers can protect themselves from the merger with their CE.

It’s pretty obvious the merger will get triggered early by Kenjaku, some plot BS will happen where the merger powers up Yuji, and then we get the final fight Sukuna.

Could be wrong but it seems kinda telegraphed imo
Zenox the goat posted the panels I was talking about @L57 @notAfanboy