Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Since we're waiting for spoilers, how does your Top 5 strategist and tactician (in battle not like SHK) list look like excluding Riboku and Ousen ?
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @Bullet @RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa @Cichy @centurion etc
Excluding Ousen and Riboku?

Shouheikun
Koshou
Rinshoujou
Hakuki
Gakuki

In no order.

I wouldn’t exclude Shouheikun from the “in-battle” conversation because we’ve seen multiple instances of his strategies in battle. His Echelon and Hyourai strategies worked perfectly for what they were trying to achieve and he’s got many more strategies than just those. If not Shouheikun then I would say either Karin or Gokei.

Koshou was the only non-martial Qin 6 and Shouheikun’s teacher so I think he’s one of the best minds of all time.

Rinshoujou is Zhao’s Koshou so he’s obviously in the conversation too, I think he’s the only 3GH in history who had no martial ability whatsoever.

Hakuki because Ousen steals moves from Hakuki’s playbook lol.

I feel like we saw enough from Gekishin to grasp what Gakuki was capable of, Gekishin may have defeated Riboku if not for Houken.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Since we're waiting for spoilers, how does your Top 5 strategist and tactician (in battle not like SHK) list look like excluding Riboku and Ousen ?
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @Bullet @RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa @Cichy @centurion etc
Them aside and also complete unknowns like Kouen aside, I'd say my names would be Shouheikun, Rinshoujo, Gakuki, Koshou and Hakuki. Karin could very well be in there somewhere, but since it was five names this might be the safest list for now.

Amongst those, I think Shouheikun might be the best one. I keep on thinking that his talent might be straight up above the old Qin Six/Zhao Three. One of Hara's ultimate monsters imo.

Top 5 Tacticians Alive
  1. Ren Pa
  2. Tou
  3. Ou Sen
  4. Ri Boku
  5. Yo Tan Wa / Go Hou Mei / Ka Rin
Spicy take but I don't necessarily disagree. Riboku and Ousen can be as smart as they want but the experience that Renpa and Tou have respectively on top of their tactical knowledge puts them alongside the top of the verse.

Renpa and Tou experienced every battle you can possibly imagine, there really isn't any scenario in which they don't know what to do.

Spicy take but I don't necessarily disagree. Riboku and Ousen can be as smart as they want but the experience that Renpa and Tou have respectively on top of their tactical knowledge puts them alongside the top of the verse.

Renpa and Tou experienced every battle you can possibly imagine, there really isn't any scenario in which they don't know what to do.
That's how I see it.

Ren Pa is the only natural Hybrid Type we know and his legend speaks for itself.

Tou is weaponised autism combined with no-lifer experience. This mfer has truly seen and done it all and he's got the perfect temperament for decision-making. I don't think people really grasp the magnitude of his feat at Kankoku Pass - a battle he started with just 30K.

Just as I think Ri Boku is a better strategist than Ou Sen (on account of his weaponised empathy, not superior intellect), I think Ou Sen is just a better tactician than Ri Boku because I consider him more naturally and intellectually inclined to develop a deep bag. A Kou is a top tier vassal off the strength of his tactical proficiency alone. That speaks volumes of Ou Sen's abilities.

Yo Tan Wa deserves to be there because she went into Ryouyou with 60K, deep behind enemy lines, without allies or a supply line, and faced 3 times her numbers, including an 80K army equal or stronger than her own under the best circumstances. People can feel how they like about Ryouyou, but as a feat of generalship, it's Top 5 if not Top 3.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We'll see Ousen use a formation better than Shells & Joints soon to try to stall Shibashou:pepebusi::pepebusi:
I think it’ll be yet another Shells and Joints showing just like Hango has had other parallels with Shukai. But it’ll be Ousen at the helm this time.

And Lord Sheeb will show what that 3GH rank is worth when he busts through that tactic through sheer power lol. Imo.

We'll see Ousen use a formation better than Shells & Joints soon to try to stall Shibashou:pepebusi::pepebusi:
“Hoh” moment is inevitable

Other predictions
Gigakou cleaves Gaku Shou and Shin clone in two
Bloatji gets executed by YTW
Ousen has at least 50k hidden somewhere
Kansaro and Jiaga obliterate Sou’Ou army, Sou’Ou dies
Ouhon rushes towards SBS and gets defeated
SSJ beats Bajio

I think Ou Sen is gonna buck expectations and go on the offensive.

Perhaps he'll even bring back old Hakurou's maze stratagem, modified for efficient shredding and slaughter.

Shi Ba Shou is a powerful spearhead - pause - but the men that follow him are mere mortals. I think it very likely Ou Sen will target them and try to reverse the situation on Shi Ba Shou.

For all that's been said about the information advantage Zhao has over Qin, I've never put much stock into the truth of that. I don't think we've seen the depths of what any of the 6GGs are capable of. I don't believe we're close to see how vast Ou Sen's repertoire is.

Last edited:
Ousen will give him trouble for sure
I think he might be defeated but he will destroy some of his army, put him in danger and maybe take one of his vassals before getting defeated