Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Shi Ba Shou is a powerful spearhead - pause - but the men that follow him are mere mortals. I think it very likely Ou Sen will target them and try to reverse the situation on Shi Ba Shou.
That reminds me of the strategy the trio used against Rinko. Targeting the elites.

Considering Seika's size and population I can see that being a good idea, could be a way to nerf Shibashou for future encounters

That reminds me of the strategy the trio used against Rinko. Targeting the elites.

Considering Seika's size and population I can see that being a good idea, could be a way to nerf Shibashou for future encounters
Interesting comp. I was thinking more along the lines of Duke Hyou's army basically getting shredded in Kei Sha's trap after he voluntarily sprung it.

Ou Sen seems the type to have many different types of kill box stratagems layered with fail-safes and contingencies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Interesting comp. I was more thinking along the lines of Duke Hyou's army basically getting shredded in Kei Sha's trap after he voluntarily sprung it.

Ou Sen seems the type to have many different king of kill box stratagems layered with fail-safes and contingencies.

The reason why I made the comparison was because Rinko and Shibashou both are commanding "mixed" armies. Though your comparison is great.

Rinko's army was mostly Wei soldiers with a tiny minority of elites from Zhao. Shibashou's army is mostly Zhao soldiers who have never fought with him, along with a minority of Seika elites.

Shibashou defended Seika from Ordo with 5k. Realistically those 5k is divided between the armies of Shibashou, Jiaga, Kansaro, and Gakushou right now.

I expect Shibashou's personal elites to be giants of extreme power like Kanmei and Moubu's elites, killing a number of them would make it easier to deal with him, even if it's only a bit.

Ousen will give him trouble for sure
I think he might be defeated but he will destroy some of his army, put him in danger and maybe take one of his vassals before getting defeated
Are you talking that ousen will be defeated?

It is not possible. He is the greatest General in warring states period.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Where was it confirmed
I was about to ask the same question lol
When Ousen said Riboku outplayed him tactically and that he won because of the quality of their pawns.

When Riboku was said to be the strongest heaven in historwy while Ousen only has statements comparing him to the Old Qin 6 as being on the same level, not being superior

When Renpa acknowledged Riboku as the most dangerous man in China. Compare how he treated Ousen lol

Ouki should know Ousen pretty well, yet he described Riboku as being of unprecedented ability.

When Ousen said Riboku outplayed him tactically and that he won because of the quality of their pawns.

When Riboku was said to be the strongest heaven in historwy while Ousen only has statements comparing him to the Old Qin 6 as being on the same level, not being superior

When Renpa acknowledged Riboku as the most dangerous man in China. Compare how he treated Ousen lol

Ouki should know Ousen pretty well, yet he described Riboku as being of unprecedented ability.
RBK had all of the resources that he needed yet he could not stop ousen that go deep to his teritorries. If i am not mistaken, ousen said that they are equal but awakening of young leaders made the differences.

Ousen said they were equal, then added that Riboku made one better tactic than him, all under 30k numerical disadvantage. That’s a shit ton of pressure on the Ousen army.
Ousen won the war though, which is what actually matters, and he did it with no actual prep time

It was implied at some point

The time will come for such statements, Hara is yet to flesh out Ousen’s character

This really means nothing
Riboku is prime minister and chief of military of Zhao, he makes plans and stratagems that affect China overall, and he’s someone smart enough to cook a coalition army, that got absolutely nothing to do with Ousen and the other generals lol

That very same Riboku admitted he’d be defeated by Renpa
These statements are too vague to be taken seriously

Shukai plains Ousen admitted that Riboku was above him during the battle
Ou Sen admitting Ri Boku performed better at Shukai is not an admission of him being better overall.

Ri Boku had more men, more generals and a supply line to sustain a battle in his own backyard. He was supposed to win the battle, and even if regardless of the result you think he had a personal victory in it over Ou Sen - that was just the battle. And it was close.

On the whole campaign, Ou Sen vs Ri Boku is entirely unambiguous. Ou Sen handed Ri Boku a complete and total defeat and he had to venture deep into Zhao territory without a supply line and improvised strategy to do it. The invasion force, of which he was Supreme commander, won victories at Ryouyou, Shukai and Gyou. It was a total victory in a SSS-tier difficulty campaign.