Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Well he tank it in the end, both are very fine and the clash really happen some seconds ago, so they weren´t knock out over a minute last chapter.
They didn't tank a thing.
They are ancient Zoans. They recover fast.

NEW SPOILER!!!!!!
ZORO REACHES KAIDO'S ROOM
At this rate, you should be permanently banned from spoilers thread coz of your mindless fake spoilers in spoilers thread.

holy shit!

Does that mean that Kaidou actually wanted to save Ace at MF, which means that Shanks helped the government to kill Ace
:endthis:

thank you Akagami!
Yo I've actually been thinking about this. Kaido talks about Whitebeard as if he respects him (when he complains that WB was allowed to go out like he did and Kaido couldnt' die), I don't think he was there to kill WB. I honestly think he was there to save Ace and help him.

Shanks has some "Order" shit going on about him, especially after directly talking to the Gorosei the way he did, I don't for one second believe he's made out to who we think he is. He's not "bad" but I don't think he's that good either. I think he's going to be a super flawed character and we are going to find out that Shanks prevented Kaido from going to help WB out.

Status
Not open for further replies.