I love Saturn's introduction and his beast design but his personality is disappointing so far tbh. Just generic evil
I don't mind villains that are evil just the sake of it, but I had the impression Gorosei were different from generic celestial dragons.
I expected some philosophical discussions with Vegapunk, instead blud can't stop rambling about humans being insects every chapter
Yeah the way Saturn speaks of humans is kinda boring cause it’s just the same crap we’ve heard from every other CD.

I love Saturn's introduction and his beast design but his personality is disappointing so far tbh. Just generic evil
I don't mind villains that are evil just the sake of it, but I had the impression Gorosei were different from generic celestial dragons.
I expected some philosophical discussions with Vegapunk, instead blud can't stop rambling about humans being insects every chapter
Nah Saturn right now is a really interesting villain.

So far I'm liking more than Kaido.

Yeah the way Saturn speaks of humans is kinda boring cause it’s just the same crap we’ve heard from every other CD.
Although I don't see a Topman behaving this way, so I believe Oda may sacrifice Saturn's characterization to make the readers feel catharsis when Kuma/Luffy/Bonney/Iron Giant clap him. Other Gorosei won't be as caricatural imo

Although I don't see a Topman behaving this way, so I believe Oda may sacrifice Saturn's characterization to make the readers feel catharsis when Kuma/Luffy/Bonney/Iron Giant clap him. Other Gorosei won't as caricatural imo
I hope oda does something unique with them since they’re supposed to be different and outside of the yokai form they just feel like CDs still

What if Saturn is possessed by his devil fruit and he is a "real incarnation" of the sea devil?

It may explain why he's so devil.
When Luffy is drawn alone with another character on a jump cover it's either his main arc opponent or an important ally. After the nika dance, Luffy and Kizaru vs Saturn is a possibility folks:jordamas:
It is entirely possible that Luffy and Kizaru fight Saturn together

What if Saturn is possessed by his devil fruit and he is a "real incarnation" of the sea devil?

It may explain why he's so devil.

It is entirely possible that Luffy and Kizaru fight Saturn together
I’ve actually considered the idea that the Gorosei are actually dead humans who have been force fed a Zoan and their personality is just the soul of the zoan fruit.