Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You are just overblowing the situation though. Yamato is strong and not a weak princess trope though. She is more likely to be a crew member at this point than your typical arc princess. We already have the arc royalty this arc. Its not Yamato.
Yeah especially with Kaido as a father, if you are not a fighter and not strong you can go to hell. I think she won't be another priness at all

N

NeutralWatcher

I don’t think he said that right? Maybe official translation junkies like @Light D Lamperouge or @Bogard can confirm, but as far as I understand was that Shanks said

“The world is not ready for those two to meet yet”

Not “Ace can’t defeat Teach” lol

Clearly Shanks was referring to the rise of the next pirate king that wouldn’t be himself.
That's interesting plot twist. I really hope Oda goes that path. Shanks being the last obstacle for Luffy to pass would fit him being a villain.

You are just overblowing the situation though. Yamato is strong and not a weak princess trope though. She is more likely to be a crew member at this point than your typical arc princess. We already have the arc royalty this arc. Its not Yamato.
Not really. Seems like Yamato is confined to Onigashima. I'm willing to bet she's going to have some sob backstory about how Kaido won't let her leave the Island, and then we'll get Luffy promising her to take down her evil father, and she'll finally be free of her shackles.

Some of you are high lol. Shanks is one of the few in OP that you know won't fail as character. He's good? Awesome. He's evil? Brilliant. He's gray? Masterpiece.
Fucking seriously, how can nobody else see this? The more "grey" he is, the better of a character he will become. And Oda clearly is doing something with him. I seriously think he saved Luffy for:

1. To sway him to his side
2. To use him for some ulterior motive not yet seen.

Look at the semi-evil faces the guy gives off EVERY.SINGLE.TIME Luffy is brought up! Look at how he casually just fucking talks to the GOROSEI, who clearly is NOT talking about Blackbeard because we know Shanks concern for BB already, meaning that Oda hiding who this pirate is does not make narrative sense if it was BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.