[FNZ] Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the knowledge that helya can basically use any dead players shit, think she needs to be the priority

theres certain things that make cake being her kinda unlikely (the kill on magic puts her front and centre, ultra trying to have her killed etc)

I like the yoho theory better i think

Coupled with Flower and Ultra going ham on Hime last day phase. Also, Ultra investigated Hime (He has a flavor cop in his role sheet) but it apparently came back as "No Result" when Hime isn't immune to any invesShe could have definitely ultra killed Hime. Flower keeps joking about a scum chat. but she might really be telling the truth under the guise of "open scumming".

And then Flower came in this phase and said it was likely Legion killing Hime with the ultra kill. But, we have these abilities too:

Turn back time is Pot's ability - another legion ability and this is what it does:
[Active – Turn Back Time] The Grand Magistrix may choose to turn back time to fix a mistake, she may use this ability to destroy a given writeup. Cannot be used on revival writeups or night writeups.
If legion had access to Xadlin's ability and Pot's ability, it's fucking weird that both abilities were used to help Heyla's scum stumps more than themselves.
Didn't give me my stump kill back lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My order for getting rid of players would be:

Yoho > Rayan > AM

That should eliminate all but the culted. If there are any mistakes then swap those names into this list accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.