Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that Kizaru is not down anymore and Luffy still is.

Also Luffy only landed that after they were both exhausted.

But hey you abandoned Sukuna the moment stuff got even a little rough, might just not be cut out for agenda wars
agenda wars are childish bullshit.

I never abandoned sukuna
winning the bout doesnt mean his performance wasnt pathetic for 95 % of it. sorry I call shit as I see it , not hide behind pathetic agendas like some pre-teen fanboy.

it is not a win. kizaru did not look better than luffy in this bout. He looked inferior but thats probably the case with every other top tier and g5 considering kaido too got smacked.

too many people have turned the luffy kizaru bout as a contest of who got up first nd choosing to forget kizaru is down because he got his noggin crammed in while luffy is down because he cant deal with his powerup efficiently.

calling this a win for kizaru or admirals is embarrassing.
thats just how it work at the end of the day its always who is standing in the end that win . Because he can simply kill the one on the ground . Thats how a real fight work . Luffy was never able to finish kizaru since he was forced out of gear 5 after his big attack but without food he was dead so luffy needed outside help and kizaru got up by himself call it a draw if you want but in reality Kizaru won this one .

He literally used G5 with haki.
Whatelse evidence do you need?
We have the Kizaru and Kiado fights to show that luffy can do more thanks to ACoC or even G5 moves .
Nomral haki don't mean shit now thanks ACoC power up .
Next time luffy fight some fodder you going to say he going all out thanks to that line when we know he not power wise ?

Seraphims are wasted potential.
Like helmeppo said , they should have went to Hachinosu , so that we would get more of BB crew arsenal.
its the opposite
they are reserved because they have potential . according to vegapunk they should grow and gain the experience of the original.
They are purposefully kept out of major picture till they can play a key role .

I never abandoned sukuna
Yes you did, I can even quote reply you saying "more like Megumi > Gojo" and other Sukuna slander.

it is not a win. kizaru did not look better than luffy in this bout. He looked inferior but thats probably the case with every other top tier and g5 considering kaido too got smacked.
If your opponent gasses out and you can still move while THEY ARE DOWN that is win.

That's not even agenda, that's just the basic rules of fighting.

You are a spineless wimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.