Sign-up Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Who is Best Girl in Re:Zero?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will play in this game but I need some kind of handicap. I am not good with role madness games.

But I think everyone can see in my posts throughout the site that I have a decent head on my shoulders, and deserve to be a bigger force in these mafia games.

How about we make this a normal, non-role madness game?

- @Fujishiro
2- @Pot Goblin
3- @Ratchet
4- @Flower
5- @T-Pein™
6- @Red Night
7- @Mr. Reloaded
8- @Michelle
9- @Orwellian
10- @Random Asshole
11- @Dr_Professor83
12- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
13- @The Orca
14- @Luka
15- @MangoSenpai
16- @Gambit
17- @Yoho

Role madness is played out at this point. You all haven't ever really played real mafia, frankly.

Let's play a 17p normal game, with no flips (ie players roles aren't revealed on death). This will surely make everyone a stronger player.
No, I've played too many Vanilla games, SRM is life
Time to introduce you guys to Ultra Role Madness games.
Is Fuji gonna go full Aries, or dip to the level of Iwan's Favorites?

I will play in this game but I need some kind of handicap. I am not good with role madness games.

But I think everyone can see in my posts throughout the site that I have a decent head on my shoulders, and deserve to be a bigger force in these mafia games.

How about we make this a normal, non-role madness game?

- @Fujishiro
2- @Pot Goblin
3- @Ratchet
4- @Flower
5- @T-Pein™
6- @Red Night
7- @Mr. Reloaded
8- @Michelle
9- @Orwellian
10- @Random Asshole
11- @Dr_Professor83
12- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
13- @The Orca
14- @Luka
15- @MangoSenpai
16- @Gambit
17- @Yoho

Role madness is played out at this point. You all haven't ever really played real mafia, frankly.

Let's play a 17p normal game, with no flips (ie players roles aren't revealed on death). This will surely make everyone a stronger player.
Just play on OLF or you're a pussy

Rej

This forum is retarded.
But in all honesty, URM are a meme. It is still "SRM" in concept. URM would mostly imply that the game tries to stand out from usual SRM games by giving it additional layers to a point where it actually is "too much" to be reasonable and where it just becomes an own sort of flavour. Guess everyone can do such a game and they will always come out differently and reflect the hosts creativity and evolution. But layering is conceptually what all these type of games share in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.