Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
«Luffy would have won if he did x!!»
Giving me Dressrosa flashbacks, where Luffy fans were in full cope mode after Doffy came back from Leo Bazooka and Luffy was unable to move after reaching his limit. Things never change lmao
Any person that say that don't know how Oda write luffy main fights.
Luffy has to get many rounds and Oda will do what ever it take for that to happen .
Been that way since croc .
Luffy and Kizaru not fighting here again would be refreshing since it happens all the fucking time with luffy fights .

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
This is about what I expected. Kizaru's too fast for Luffy to get too many hits in and has better endurance. Gear 5 is too strong for Kizaru, and if Luffy gets a strong hit in, Kizaru takes serious damage.

Really thought Kizaru would be our introduction to Logia Awakening, though.

Since Saturn and the Marines are busy, Kizaru vs Luffy fighting seriously, rather than having a chase sequence, is possible.

If Luffy and Kizaru do resume fighting, I assume Zoro will interrupt at some point, so Luffy can face Saturn.

Luffy should be up soon, just needs some digestion, lol.
Knowing Trollda Caribou is gonna come in with the logia awakening or somehow Caesar /s. Awakenings are banned for most top tiers at least apparently.

Sory doesn’t make you invisible because Luffy Zoro Sanji and others were all able to see people using Soru.

Oda never called Soru the ability to disappear like he did for Sanji. It’s not cherry picking; it’s just accepting the manga as it’s written.
But Oda and characters did call Kuro's ability "the ability to disappear" and Luffy couldn't see him, that's what you should be accepting as it's written.

Enies Lobby Monster Trio was many times stronger than "Usopp arc" Monster Trio, of course their ability to follow fast paced movements wasn't the same. and even then we could see not all sorus were equal from user to user (just like every other rokushiki technique).

This isn't even OP logic, it's logic from every shonen.

No that's exactly my point, using ACOC on an opponent that's faster than you and also has better stamina is a terrible idea when you already need an exhausting speed mode to tag them.

See above.
We literally saw Snakeman attacks making contact with Kizaru. He was able to block them though because of his Ryuo. If Snakeman was using ACoC, Kizaru would’ve taken damage there

Luffy could just run away on his own if we go by Oda and a SBS lol.
Plus how did law nerf him to the ground ?
Law literally destroyed all of Doffys internal organs…

And oda said luffy would have to find a way meaning if he didn’t he’d have lost
Post automatically merged:

But Oda and characters did call Kuro's ability "the ability to disappear" and Luffy couldn't see him, that's what you should be accepting as it's written.

Enies Lobby Monster Trio was many times stronger than "Usopp arc" Monster Trio, of course their ability to follow fast paced movements wasn't the same. and even then we could see not all sorus were equal from user to user (just like every other rokushiki technique).

This isn't even OP logic, it's logic from every shonen.
When did oda call Kuros pussyfoot ability the power to disappear? Please post the scan

We literally saw Snakeman attacks making contact with Kizaru. He was able to block them though because of his Ryuo. If Snakeman was using ACoC, Kizaru would’ve taken damage there
We also saw that Kizaru was more than fast enough to easily blitz gear 4. Which means Kizaru was letting attacks that he could block and take no damage land. Because blocking is easier than dodging.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
"Zolo will fight Kizaru!" "No Lanji will fight Kizaru."
I kinda want to see Oda completely implode the fandom by making both of them fight him somehow. Oda becomes Odaheimer for the nuke he would drop on the eternal zoro vs sanji war that is longer lasting and more vicious than dorry vs broggy.

Although I loved that wings moment we got of them vs king and queen, that was peak for me.

Law literally destroyed all of Doffys internal organs…

And oda said luffy would have to find a way meaning if he didn’t he’d have lost
Post automatically merged:

When did oda call Kuros pussyfoot ability the power to disappear? Please post the scan
That did not stop don from doing even more advance shit even after taking that attack so no he did not get nerf .
Don did his awakening plus a bunch of differnt moves and fight for 30 plus mins after taking that attack .
There no way to call that attack a nerf even if did damage to don.

As for Oda he said luffy would move on his own which he did in WCI but he depend on people since they were there in DR.
Which mean he could write that and still end up the same way like how he did WCI vs don if he wanted him to get away on his own.

For the same reason BM lost? Lol.
Damnnnn Doffy got jumped and wasn't allowed to recover then was thrown off the island and blown up and fell into a volcano?
Must have missed that panel. Crazy.
Because Law nerfed him to the ground and Luffy was being protected during his ten minutes of uselessness.
"Nerfed him to the ground" He still stitched his organs up lmao.
Without Law, Trebol, Bellamy, etc. Luffy would have still won the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.