Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Soru is moving faster than eye can see, Sanji already done that in WCI when he kicked Oven
Alber also done the same thing when he fought ZoLo in speed mode
Soru is just high speed movement. It’s not invisibility like Sanji showed in Onigashima where he became completely imperceptible even the manga used a different sound effect.

Alber had the high speed movement sound effect and was never invisible lmao

Wasn’t invisibility. SBS 42 just said it was Soru which was fast but could still be perceived if you focused enough like luffy did.
That's some heavy cherrypicking: it was 100% invisibility. There were multiple pages of people and rocks being slashed all around and characters explicitly saying he turns invisible. Soru makes you invisible to some people.

- Kuro became invisible to fodders and even to Luffy, who as you say had to focus and not rely on his eyes (the sense affected by invisibility) to react.
- Gear 2 Luffy became invisible to Blueno, but didn't become invisible to Lucci (who still had trouble reacting, but could follow him). Both soru users.

It simply proves "invisibility" through movement speed depends on who is trying to see you. It's obvious not every character's senses are equal.

Pre-TS Luffy "focusing" was able to do plenty of stuff through "instinct", like when he kicked the right Mr.3 among the statues.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Gotta say, out everything thats happened this arc, Im glad Kuma got his punch in. Just massive payoff for that.
I'm happy about it as well, solidifies it as a goat moment in the series for me. I hope the anime does it justice.

Even if he did regenerate we at least got to see him get hurt for a moment at least. Compared to Kyros which was also badass but just killed a string puppet

«Luffy would have won if he did x!!»
Giving me Dressrosa flashbacks, where Luffy fans were in full cope mode after Doffy came back from Leo Bazooka and Luffy was unable to move after reaching his limit. Things never change lmao
Don’t need flashbacks just look at any Doffy thread and people will say that.

People really have a hard time realizing Doffy was much stronger than Post TS Luffy

i dont give a shit about the gorosei agenda

but isn't this the same thing that happened with greenbull, getting damaged by momo and then regen so it did nothing

people making it a big deal for nothing

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
This is about what I expected. Kizaru's too fast for Luffy to get too many hits in and has better endurance. Gear 5 is too strong for Kizaru, and if Luffy gets a strong hit in, Kizaru takes serious damage.

Really thought Kizaru would be our introduction to Logia Awakening, though.

Since Saturn and the Marines are busy, Kizaru vs Luffy fighting seriously, rather than having a chase sequence, is possible.

If Luffy and Kizaru do resume fighting, I assume Zoro will interrupt at some point, so Luffy can face Saturn.

Luffy should be up soon, just needs some digestion, lol.

That's some heavy cherrypicking: it was 100% invisibility. There were multiple pages of people and rocks being slashed all around and characters explicitly saying he turns invisible. Soru makes you invisible to some people.

- Kuro became invisible to fodders and even to Luffy, who as you say had to focus and not rely on his eyes (the sense affected by invisibility) to react.
- Gear 2 Luffy became invisible to Blueno, but didn't become invisible to Lucci (who still had trouble reacting, but could follow him). Both soru users.

It simply proves "invisibility" through movement speed depends on who is trying to see you. It's obvious not every character's senses are equal.

Pre-TS Luffy "focusing" was able to do plenty of stuff through "instinct", like when he kicked the right Mr.3 among the statues.
Sory doesn’t make you invisible because Luffy Zoro Sanji and others were all able to see people using Soru.

Oda never called Soru the ability to disappear like he did for Sanji. It’s not cherry picking; it’s just accepting the manga as it’s written.

Status
Not open for further replies.