Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANd for the kid vs luffy debate I had Kid stronger then pre acoc luffy . HE did not gain any power up in wano he already was awokened simply was not using it because of stamina cost . SO roof top kid was not kid being serious at all but luffy was giving everything with advanced armement . Kid awakening look stronger then luffy before acoc . Same with law he also look stronger .
Post automatically merged:

who would replace him tought ? Koby not ready yet . Can't pull a Naruto and jump from captain to amiral .
Nobody lol, its near the end of the story. After Egghead, Akainu is likely just going to mobilize with his remaining 2 Admirals with the Zodiacs.

I mean, Luffy is on the ground with Sanji and Franky. Those are the only strawhats near VP. Its very likely going to be just him again when he recovers.
Obviously will be Luffy vs Kizaru.

But right now Sanji is going to have his Clash with a Admiral or a Top tier.

Zoro had
Jimbei had.
Franky had
Brook had.

Now is time for the Cook

Imagine if regeneration is a secret Celestial Dragon trait

Imagine if Shanks starts a serious fight with Luffy and he uses this to regen his missing arm to fight at full power...
And to open pickle jars
@Paperchampion23 @AL sama
:crazwhat:
could be buccaneer blood, why wg/cd wanted them dead.

kuma head and foot regenerated back... maybe saturn took some of his blood/healing properties for himself to.

No character has any recovery after fruit abilities. But Luffy is always out.
It annoys me, then why does he need a fruit at all? I thought that there would be no side effects after awakening, but apparently this is with us forever.

I

Indigo

No character has any recovery after fruit abilities. But Luffy is always out.
It annoys me, then why does he need a fruit at all? I thought that there would be no side effects after awakening, but apparently this is with us forever.
One Piece doesn't have deaths or actual consequences

so Oda loves to use time limits (both for powers and disasters) to create some fake tension

almost every arc needs a time limited goal to be achieved or problem to solved, or Luffy needs a power that has some type of drawback or limit

it's how Oda tries to create fake tension, despite not killing anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.