Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Indeed, my suspicions of Mihawk>Kaido aside, there has yet to appear anyone as impressive as Kaido.
On the other hand, regeneration could also be superior in extreme cases, at least theoretically.
Toughness can be one-shotted but regeneration cant. Not that Oda would do it to either version of a big villain...
Given how much importance souls have been getting in this arc, oda will most likely go with the route of haki's next lvl hitting souls which would cancel DF powers.

Of course luffy will learn it as soon as he sees it despite never coming into contact with the technique before.

I still think that toughness>>>>regeneration tho, kuma wouldn't do shit to kaido.

The most impressive among the Top Tiers over all of these DF users are the ones who do it without any DF.

Purely with Haki, skill and weapons.
its a bit mad looking at the major villains lined up before story end
cant think of a single one with this description but come to find out tbh
most top tiers with df are fairly competent with haki too . we need to see someone without a df go all out.

C

CensoredbyWG

Yeah i was joking lol

will never forgive oda for that.
He could've just given him FS and better CoA for ifrit.
They massacred my boy
Oda did a Hitchcock's bomb with germa evil science potentially taking over sanji while SHs are unaware to it.

The robot stuff was more for the plot than it was for powerscalling.

C

CensoredbyWG

It would kill the diversity even more but probably the route Oda will take...
On the other hand, everyone will need to be a hakiman.

If the rest of SHs don't learn haki on the following arcs, they are never learning at all.

After what oda did with zoro in wano and franky in egghead, i'm afraid usopp will also ger butchered in wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.