Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Madrid fans ruined his image to PL watchers who dont even watch Laliga and make majority of the football fandom
He will be hated for long time
I mean, who cares tbh.
People will hate them anyway.

It took a lot of Madrid fans an entire decade to even admit Messi was better than their guy, something that was obvious from D1.
Some still don't admit it lol.

His quality is undeniable though, the moment he got injured - Barca fell into a rut.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’m not talking about football skills here
Puyol was a leader, his teammates respected him to no limits
Puyol played for the badge he was wearing, he put his body on the line without any care to block shots.

Gavi, at 18, dives head first against balls being kicked. I know what I'm talking about bruv, this dude is just like Puyol on the field.
He's 18, ofc he won't get captaincy any time soon in his career but there's never been a player like him at Barca ever since Puyol retired.

I mean, who cares tbh.
People will hate them anyway.

It took a lot of Madrid fans an entire decade to even admit Messi was better than their guy, something that was obvious from D1.
Some still don't admit it lol.

His quality is undeniable though, the moment he got injured - Barca fell into a rut.
I miss gavi so much
His injury hit me so hard, i almost wanted to not watch single match ever again lool

the past years were tough enough, gavi was why i enjoyed barca these days and injury of all things take him away from us, maybe for ever

Mourinho to barcelona who says no
I say no. Too much bad blood.

Mourinho doesnt even have a playstyle anymore. I watched his Roma "games". His game was only parking the bus and passing the ball to Lukaku or Dybala in the hope they invent something on their own. In press conferences he always complains about referees and injures and never talks about football.
Mourinhos old playing style was always a rather big main CF (185-195 cm) + a secondary forward. Strong, sturdy midfield.

CF: McCarthy, Drogba, Ibrahimovic, Milito, Higuain, Benzema, Lukaku, Costa, Kane, Abraham.

Depending on the players his teams could be defensive or offensive, the main focus was always to be a stable and strong team first of all.

Another key component of his first 10 years was being rather close in age to his players. He was a big brother that created a us against them mentality. He loved players with characters that would die for the badge and the team.

As Mourinho has grown older he has less understanding of the players today. It's not his playing style but rather he can't get the guys to bleed for the badge, to run that extra mile. Probably because they are from a totally different generation. He would be smart to do like Ancelotti has done with his son - hire someone young that can create that cohesiveness with the team that he himself can't anymore.

Yonko Luffy Egghead 2023-2024 highlights | Where it started 🔥
Did 0 damage against baby King 🔥
Went all out and fainted against Lucci 🔥
Couldn't get past nerfed Kizaru 🔥

Zoro's equal? 🥵 Stronger than Old Ray? 🥶
You already posted that a few hours ago, we got it, stop spamming

Admiral wankers are so funny
They claim Luffy has plot powers and what not and that without food he wouldn't be up, but when you say that without plot and what not Luffy could have used WSG from the jump and wouldn't suffer from his drawback and shit they start crying and saying it's not the same
It was over the moment Kizaru started attacking the SHs again.

So long for the "he is having 2nd thoughts so he didn't give it his all against Luffy".

Yeah
Post automatically merged:

No no, you'll see.

Fujitora too attacked Luffy at the end of DR, but we know how it turned out.
He may switch sides, I'm not contradicting that, I want to see that after he is defeated

I'm just saying that the argument some people used to say that Kizaru did not give it his all is now invalid

He may switch sides, I'm not contradicting that, I want to see that after he is defeated

I'm just saying that the argument some people used to say that Kizaru did not give it his all is now invalid
I think now Kizaru is just muddying the waters. He won't go seriously. It's just to lose time.

I think the mugi will even manage to stall him because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.