Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
nah if oden cant cut through it
no one gets through it
you wont convince me otherwise

plus.
elizabello who factually can take down a yonko couldnt get past it
I don’t think there is one absolute (normal) DF that cannot be countered by haki
The more the story is progressing the more it’s shown

I don’t think Oden used Totsuka against the barrier

and Elizabello can be as strong as Superman if he doesn’t have the right type of haki he can’t do shit against some DF user

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
On the other hand, everyone will need to be a hakiman.

If the rest of SHs don't learn haki on the following arcs, they are never learning at all.

After what oda did with zoro in wano and franky in egghead, i'm afraid usopp will also ger butchered in wano.
If haki is solution to every fight, they will become boring so it will be better if nobody aside from Zoro and Luffy bothers with haki.
It has never been the only way, despite being king in the high end.
It is unlikely that other Strawhats will need to be hakimen but basic CoA would be neat so they dont look like trash vs logias like Caribou...

Wano and Egghead were a bait, the Strawhats will have a narrative importance only when it revolves around their dreams.
Franky's dream is not coming true in Egghead, he may only pick up some tech here to get his dream along further(a superior Sunny).
Usopp, if my suspicions are right, will get an incredible importance vs Imu, if Imu is the embodiment of Fear while Usopp is that of Bravery.

"Gorosei Agenda in shambles," says who?

Who EVER claimed Saturn was a durability beast huh? Why would he even fucking need durability if he can legit just regenerate limbs? For the record, if what Pew said is true that is better regen than anything Marco has shown us and that was his whole point as a character.

This is "Bonnie stabbed him!" all over again. Why the fuck are you clowns setting yourselves up like this AGAIN?

:saturn:

This idea that a guy like Saturn needs to be a Top Tier in every stat to be considered impressive is just fucking stupid. But its especially stupid to slander him over durability, the stat arguably most other characters also aren't that great in either from what we know.

Saturn could have the durability of a piece of paper, as long as he just regenerates any and all damage including growing back entire limbs who honest to god gives a shit?
Bro, imagine what Bajrang Gun would do against Saturn?
My guess is that it would probably erase Saturn's existence from the verse, because the difference between the huge AP and the extremely low durability is so huge that would cause the Bajrang Gun to erase every single one of Saturn's cells, making him unable to regenerate.
Crazy stuff.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bro kessie was beast
I cant believe now we arent buying aliex garcia
Watch city buy him and make him top 10

its so hard to be barca fan
Then again, if we didn't move Kessie we wouldn't have gotten Felix & Cancelo.

This team is far from a finished product tbh. Give it time, there's no need to panic.
At best, this season is gonna be rough - the core of this squad (Araujo, Frenkie, Pedri, Gavi, Kounde etc,.) is gonna be around for another 10-12 seasons.
The future of the club is pretty bright.

Then again, if we didn't move Kessie we wouldn't have gotten Felix & Cancelo.

This team is far from a finished product tbh. Give it time, there's no need to panic.
At best, this season is gonna be rough - the core of this squad (Araujo, Frenkie, Pedri, Gavi, Kounde etc,.) is gonna be around for another 10-12 seasons.
The future of the club is pretty bright.
This season is finished tbh
Dont see defeating madrid in laliga or copa del rey
And ucl... well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.